All reviews indoor pool front desk the breakfast area tallahassee central yogurt breakfast service capital circle apalachee parkway room was spotless following morning beds were very comfortable great customer service free breakfast nice stay up to date fitness center road trip
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed overnight while bringing our son to FSU...this hotel is clean, staff was wonderful, the breakfast that was included was just right....usual breakfast foods plus waffle makers, fresh fruit, cereal, bagels etc..really what more does one want ??? Lol..There is coffee, tea in lobby at all times.the bed was very comfy, room amenities were fine. This property is on a very busy parkway but once you step inside, you would never know it! I will plan on staying in this hotel for any future visits to Tallahassee.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Property only about 1.5 years old so everything still kinda newish and in good condition. Beds and pillows real comfy, lots of tv channels, nice decor, big clean bathrooms, nice staff, a/c and fridge work good and are not noisy, microwave, hair dryer, iron and ironing board in room, continental breakfast options could use some hot items, but will be back. Much better than 3 other places I have stayed at in Tally.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a stopping point of a very long drive. This hotel was prefect for that. The staff was very friendly. There were cookies in the lobby along with cold water and coffee. Our room was clean, but it did smell a tad like smoke. No fault of the hotel but we were sure someone had smoked in the room. Bathroom was also larger than expected and very clean. There is also a continental breakfast in the mornings, however we missed it because it ended at 9am. Kind of early, but oh well. We would consider staying again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have stayed here before and it's possible I will stay here again. However I was very disappointed by the lack of follow through on the hotel staff.

The hotel is fairly new and does offer a good continental breakfast. There was a second waffle maker this time which helped things out. A circular toaster would also improve things here. The coffee is horrible though, extremely weak. We actually had to stop somewhere else and purchase coffee. We did try to make the in room coffee as that is an option but it seemed stale.

Rooms are nice and clean and the location is good. However there are tons of other hotels on the same road.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Miguel M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

I personally want to thank you, for choosing our Fairfield Inn Suites Tallahassee Central during your visit to Tallahassee Florida. We know you have many choices in our Capital city.

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered during your recent visit. I have personally addressed your concerns with our staff and Food and Beverage Department, and I hope that you give us another opportunity to visit us again. My staff and I will be happy for your return and will make every effort to ensure you have a memorable time during your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel is easy to find and centrally located. The front desk staff was professional, helpful and very personable. My room was fresh, spacious and quite comfortable. The free breakfast was a huge selection of breads, hot and cold beverages, hot food items, fruit and cereals. The housekeeper was friendly and cleaned my room thoroughly. To add to these excellent amenities and accommodations, cookies were baked and served hot every evening.

Room tip: My room was on the 4th floor. It was perfect.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business