Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
$108
$93
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$101
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$130
$119
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$119
$105
$118
$98
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$93
$84
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$56
$110
$71
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

All reviewsfront deskindoor poolthe breakfast areatallahassee centralevery morningyogurtcapital circleapalachee parkwayroom was spotlessbeds were very comfortablefollowing morningfree breakfastnice staygreat customer servicei highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffwould stay here again
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel was very nice. The room was clean, and amenities were up to date. The stay was great! We will definitely stay at this hotel again. I love clean up to date hotels! The breakfast was cereal, yogurt, waffles (fresh), oatmeal, and breakfast sandwiches. I have NO complaints about our stay!

Room Tip: The hotel was very nice. The room was clean, and amenities were up to date. The stay was great! We will definitely stay at this hotel again.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This was our final night of a 7 day road trip with our 9 year old grandson; we were very pleased with this hotel. Spotless, roomy, new and modern - fantastic staff. Very helpful, friendly. Nice indoor pool; fitness room offered good options. We enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches - a bit of a change from standard cereal and yogurt. Our room was comfy, quiet and a great value.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property twice. My previous visit was shortly after the hotel opened. On this visit I could see some wear and tear over my visit a year ago, but all-in-all this is a nice property in a good location.

My check-in experience was great. I must say the employees at this location were fantastic and always concerned about guest comfort and satisfaction.

I had a queen guest room on the 3rd floor. The decor is relaxing. The bed is ok, with my biggest complaint being the thin bedding. I had to take the comforter off the spare bed to use during the night because the bedding was just too thin to keep warm. This is really the only upgrade I have to suggest for this property.

A word of warning regarding room selection: I was in room 329 which is on the end of the building facing Apalachee Parkway. The traffic noise can get loud. Thankfully, I am a heavy sleeper, but I would think a light sleeper may have problems sleeping in rooms numbered in the high 120s, 220s or 320s.

I did not have breakfast so I cannot comment on the quality. The hotel offers a small pantry with a few food items and toiletries. This is a nice amenity that fewer and fewer hotels seem to offer.

The business center consists of two computers and printers. One printer was down while I was there but I used the other with no problem. I do think the computer was a bit slow, but not unbearable.

Overall, this is a nice property that I would visit again while on business in Tallahassee.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, avoid rooms in the high 120s, 220s, 320s, etc. These rooms are on the Apalachee Pkwy end of the building and traffic can get quite loud.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there during my son's orientation at FSU and it was perfect! Only a 10 minute drive from FSU. The room was clean and this hotel is only 1 1/2 years old. Breakfast is included and was very good... Cereals, bagels, yogurt, and make your own waffles.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First, let me say that this was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed March 2012 for 3 days, and again this year Mother's day weekend. The entire hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff for the most part was friendly this visit. Especially, the young lady who serviced my room. I left her a nice tip, and she didn't take it. I looked for her the next morning, but she was off. The young lady who kept the dining area well stacked. My sister had to change rooms one night because of the constant noise above her. After the second complaint she was moved to a high floor. All in all, I was pleased, and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family