“Taste ok served cold.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We did get right in and seated quickly. After that, well. The service was very slow. The server seemed very inexperienced. The food was well portioned, but when it does not taste that great what does it matter? The pulled pork was not all THAT bad. It was just not so good. Good enough to eat when you are hungry. Not good enough to rave about. We had six people at our table and two of the meals ( mine being one of them ) was served cold. Fries are always really bad when greasy and cold. Perhaps a lesson in expediting is needed in the kitchen. Overall most of my group was satisfied and will make return trips being that they are local to the area.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was very good. Pulled pork sandwich was very good, especially with the house barbecue sauce. Generous serving and pork was smoked quite well. Cole slaw is a favorite of mine and would In Smoke's cole slaw was one of the best I have had that I did not make. Sweet potato casserole was just ok....I have had much better. The highlight was the Banana Pudding! Serving was huge....could easily split this with 2 of your closest friends. Not only was it large, it was excellent! It is worth a stop just for the banana pudding!

1  Thank Cbr1414
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food was very good! Staff was very kind and attentive. My only gripe was the temperature of one of the dishes...I'm a fan of piping hot food, so I just requested hotter dish. Overall a nice place.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were a large group and they accommodated us quite well. Service was a little slow, but we really didn't mind. Good selection of beer: Sweetwater 420, Goose Island, etc. Food was tasty enough for us, economical and we were all full. We would go back.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Knowing that this was the brain child of the owners of Canopy Road Cafe and Jenny's Lunch Box, we thought the breakfast had to be good right? Boy, were we ever wrong! I ordered the cinnamon roll french toast and first of all it came out cold, and it wasn't even what they described. They said it was a cinnamon roll dipped in french toast batter. What I got was some cold toast that was sprinkled with some cinnamon. The rest of our parties food was also cold. I will never go here again, if the breakfast is this bad the BBQ cannot be good either.