All reviews front desk courtyard by marriott indoor pool room was clean sink area overnight stop worked great rooms are nice road noise king bed a great stay would definitely stay here again staff was friendly road trip easy access convenient location bistro
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Very helpful and welcoming Staff. Clean and very comfortable. Very smart indoor pool.
Starbucks concession in the lobby was nice although the modern furniture didn't suit our 2 year old. No complimentary breakfast was offered which was our only sight disappointment of our stay.
Their recommendation of the very nice and very close Japanese restaurant was greatly appreciated. Certainly will book to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard in Tallahassee! My staff and I appreciate your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee!!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

We have booked for Friday night and to get away from the Texas/ Harvey storms we arrived on Thursday night. Our rate on the Friday reservation was $118 imagine our shock when we were told the rate was now $169 a $51 jump.
Room was small NO microwave and no free breakfast or even coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Good morning,

I'm glad to see that you were able to evacuate from the storm but I share your disappointment with the rate difference that you stated. Please send me an email or contact me directly using the information in this email and I'll be happy to research it and come to a solution.

I can be reached at 850-422-0600 or you may also contact me at Michael.ferry@Marriott.com.

I look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

As a Marriott property this hotel was below my expectations. The room was very small and although I liked the king sized bed it took up the entire room. The bed was comfortable and the room was ok. The toilet paper was horrible! There was no microwave and no complimentary breakfast or even coffee

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Good Morning,

I am so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations during your visit. I am glad that you enjoyed the bed and the room. I will look into the type of toilet paper that we order to see if we can get a better product. All of our rooms do have a mini-fridge and there is a microwave in the market area for guests to use. We do not serve a complimentary breakfast at this hotel, however we would be happy to provide coffee. I'm sorry this was not offered to you. I hope that you might consider us in the future when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The price was very competitive for the area. The place appears to be relatively new and the room was large and had tall ceilings. It's right off i10 and has some decent places to eat around it. The beds are not the top grade but are ok. The AC system worked great. The TV on the other hand had no service the night we checked in. The front desk said it was due to storms. But the weather appeared ok. No TV in the morning and again no storms.

The hotel has a good breakfast included but make sure it is in the price you are quoted.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Hello and Thank you for your response. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay but do apologize for the issue with the tv stations. It was from a storm early in the day and we were waiting on a part to be overnighted to fix the system. I apologize for any issues this may have caused during your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We are Marriott members and always try to stay at one of their properties when traveling. This is a very convenient property, if you're traveling on I-10; however, after staying there twice now in the last 4 weeks (traveled to Miami and back to AZ)...we won't be staying there again. It really needs a makeover....very outdated. The a/c in the room did not function well and everything felt very damp. We have stayed in many Courtyards that have been redone that are beautiful. This one has been neglected.
When I went to check out, there was no one at the front desk so I did the mobile...not a big deal, but I would have liked a paper copy of the bill. Definitely off our list of places to stay in Tallahassee.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey to let us know how we are doing. I share your disappointment with your recent visit to our property. We are currently in the process of updating our rooms and I'm sorry the room that you were placed in didn't meet your standards. It's our goal to provide an unforgettable experience and I'm taking action to make sure our room air conditioner units are working as well as ensuring the front desk staff is always available. As a Marriott member your comments are very important to us and we hope to do better on your next trip to the Tallahassee area.