“Among Courtyards This ranks at the TOP”

Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #28 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Leakesville, Mississippi
“Among Courtyards This ranks at the TOP”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As has been written many times, the staff at this Courtyard is the BEST. Please pass it on to them. I paid $109 for a 2Queen so the price is reasonable with other hotels in the area for the quality received. They do not have adjoining rooms (I got two next to each other though). Beds were comfortable. Air conditioner worked good. Location is good and there are several Restaurants in the Area from Outback, TGI Fridays, McDonald's, Zaxby's, Sonny's BBQ and on and on. The swimming pool was the perfect temperature and my kids loved it! Plenty of pool towels and I saw them being replaced often.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Bamatrader,
We are so pleased that you had an exceptional stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! The pool is very refreshing and the team aims to please! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North/ I10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was recently renovated and looked great.
The Bed and comforter were new and got a great night sleep
I did not care for the breakfast as there was no hot food or a big selection. The buisness section had quite a few computers and a few printers and was free of Charge. There were a few restaurants near by to choose from. The employees were very helpfull and treated me great.

Room Tip: Always ask for the top floor and NOT near the elevator or Vending/Ice Machine
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NessimH,

I was pleased to hear your feedback on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I shared it with our team as they are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for the thumbs up!!!

Yours in Hospitality,

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North/ I10
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I want to personally thank Carine for all of her help. She truly understands the meaning of "above and beyond." Despite some hiccups in our reservation upon arrival, Carine did everything possible to make sure the rest of stay was as stress free as possible. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear JoeyS533,
I am so pleased that Carine was able to correct any hiccup during your arrival! She is exceptional and we are very lucky to have her on board! I have shared the review with all of our team here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North- it's a reminder of what a huge difference we can make - helping guests have exceptional experiences during their stay!

Thank you so much!
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I hosted our daughter's 10th birthday party in the conference room here and what a HUGE SUCCESS! Upon our arrival for set-up, we were greeted by the front desk associate, Carine. She informed us she would be at our service for whatever we needed. Throughout the day, Carine was "Johnny on the spot!" Whether it was a key for the pool area, tape to hang items, speakers for our music, whatever we needed, Carine assisted. But the assistance didn't stop there! Cedric and his team assisted us with the room set-up. The set-up was inclusive of, but not limited to moving tables and chairs, adjusting the air conditioning (frequently), having enough towels for the pool area, and making sure my daughter's guests didn't fall by keeping the floor dry when they were in and out of the pool. One of the young men who worked on Cedric's team, Tavares, was also very helpful. In all honesty, I can't think of a single person who didn't exemplify exceptional customer service during our stay. I've told everyone in my circle about how accommodating the staff was and how clean the facility was. Simply put, my rating could technically stand alone, but I figured someone else may benefit from knowing just how great our experience was, so I decided to share- hope it helps you!

Room Tip: The conference room can be used for other functions than a "conference." Just ask Sales an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shaunte D
Dear Shaunte D,
We are so very pleased that you chose to use our meeting room facility for your Daughters Special event here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I have shared your feedback with our team and applauded them for a job well done, specifically Carine, Cedric and Tavares! We do hope you recommend us to family, friends and colleagues! The more the merrier!

Yours In Hospitality,
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We arrived to our hotel after driving for what it seemed the whole day and quite ready for our stay with our family of 6. Yes, it gets hectic in our minivan with kiddos and length of our trip. We were greeted with such a smile and and a great degree of friendliness from Krista, it really rivaled those that you see on the actual Cable promotion. My wife and I felt so comfortable asking questions about our surroundings and other city questions, she not only answered them all, her patience and warmth has truly made us feel at home away from home. Thank you so much - you have no idea how you have made our day!!! You deserve 5 Stars for your customer service. You had us at 'hello'...

1 Thank illugraph
Dear Illugraph,
I am so very pleased to note that Krista and the team here helped to make your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North one that was outstanding! The team here is super to work with and I have shared your feedback with them during our Huddle! We do hope to see you again soon!

Yours In Hospitality,
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim on our way to Orlando. Great place to stay and close to everything. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. I'd definitely stay here again! The only reason I am giving a 4 is because they do not offer breakfast and a bowl of cereal and a banana was over $5!

• Stayed March 2013
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Ark978,

It's great to hear that you will return to the Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North- we aim to please! I have shared your review with the team, especially housekeeping who cleaned your room well! I just started at this location last month but I am ecstatic to work with a team that has such great energy and care for our guests! We can't wait to see you again!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I checked into this hotel yesterday for business stay in Tallahassee. I was greeted by Jit at the front desk. He was the best for being helpful, getting me settled and ensuring I was aware of the resources available to me in the hotel. This AM, I met Trecia who was also friendly, pleasant and eager to help and answer questions. As a matter of fact, the rest of the staff went out of their way for me. I truly have never been treated as well as I was at this hotel and I travel quite a bit. This is why the rating is so high - "Very Good". The lobby has been updated and looks nice. I didn't have a chance to eat there, but I did have a great cup of Starbucks. The drawback - the rooms are a bit dated and were clean. I am sure they will do a remodel soon as they have redesigned the lobby, etc....but that is a small negative. If the rooms had been a bit better, I would have rated it excellent. But I would definitely stay again - the location is good to get around quickly, easy to get into and out of and as I said before, the staff were the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel I have ever visited.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Shell_collectr,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to provide feedback on the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North. I have shared this feedback with the team and am pleased that Jit and Trecia took extra great care of you during your stay. We indeed are looking forward to remodeling our guest rooms this May! I think the combination of great service and our new lobby and upcoming new guest rooms are sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Should you need to book again, please let me know and I will be happy to assist.

Yours in Hospitality!