$337
$329
$299
Homewood
$199
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$359
$180
Staybridge.com
$249
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$255
$599
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskcourtyard marriottindoor poolroom was cleantypical courtyardsink areaovernight stopworked greatrooms are niceroad noiseking beda great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationbistro
Reviewed March 19, 2013

There isn't anything wrong with this hotel, it's just a basic hotel that is great if all you need is a clean room for sleeping. The front desk personnel were extremely friendly and helpful, I can't say enough good things about them. The hotel is well kept, the room was clean and quiet, and the location was easily accessed from I-10 or 319 and only a few minutes drive from downtown. If you are in town for a game or for business, you won't regret staying here. If you are looking for something a little newer or with some ambiance then you need to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear luv2garden12,

I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and the room to be clean. We aim to provide exceptional service to all of our guests each and every stay. I can tell you that we are looking forward to a renovation in the next copuple of months that will update the rooms and ensure we are well-equipped for all our guests needs. We do hope to see you again as our guest when you travel to Tallahassee. Should you wish to book, please let me know so I can make sure that your stay is Outstanding!

Thank you!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

From the time we entered the front door to the time we left 3 days later we were treated with warm greetings and helpful advise throughout our stay. Carine was exceptionally helpful anticipating our requests and having the solutions immediately and correctly. The entire staff is friendly and helpful and seem to enjoy working for the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Ronald P,

Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback for our team here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I will share your review in our huddle and pass on the great accolades to Carine. We truly appreciate you chosing to stay with us and hope to see you return soon! Should you need anything, please contact me directly at the hotel and I will be happy to assist you.

Yours in Hospitality,

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Never met so many friendly staff people! Everyone had a smile and a hello! Nice property, was renovated with the new Courtyard Bistro in the lobby which is fantastic. Can't complain about the room, comfy bed, pillow, sheets and towels. This is what I love about Marriott. Brand standard. You can count on your stay being great no matter where you are. I traveled from Florida to CA in 8 days, stayed at Marriott properties the whole way. Convenient location to the freeway. I had a room away from the hiway so it wasn't so noisy. I would recommend this property.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank cockers2luv

Dear Cockers2luv,

I am so very pleased to hear your feedback on the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North. Here we strive to make each stay for our guests an exceptional experience. I will share your review with our team at our huddle! We look forward to seeing you again. Should you need anything, please let us know and we will be happy to help!

Yours in Hospitality,

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough! From the moment you walk through the door and are greeted by Carine or one of the other employees, you will realize that this is not going to be a normal hotel stay. All of the staff will go above and beyond what is expected to make sure that you are well taken care of. There is a small Bistro located in the hotel and the food is very, very good. Even though the menu is limited, there is something for everybody and you won't go away hungry. The management of this property has done an outstanding job of putting a team together who clicks. Courtyard by Marriott could use this property as a model for training purposes!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeAnne R
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

DeAnne R,

I am so very pleased to hear your feedback regarding the Courtyard Tallahassee North! I have shared your feedback with the team and applauded Carine for performing a great job in taking care of our guests! Hearing such lovely feedback just reminds us of why we do what we do- to take care of our guests with Service So Memorable that they wish to share it with colleagues, family and friends! Should you need anything, please contact me and I will be happy to assist!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am staying at the hotel on a long term project. The team here are all very friendly and helpful. Krista, Danielle, Carene and Chris have been great! The hotel is clean, comfortable and close to I-10. The housekeepers are also extremely friendly.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike W
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Mike W,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding our hotel. I have shared your comments with Krista, Danielle, Carine and Chris. I am truly pleased that they provided you with a memorable experience. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations. Should you need anything, please contact me directly and I will be happy to assist you.