$109
$98
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$119
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$122
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$154
Hampton.com
$134
$111
CandlewoodSuites
$76
$72
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$139
$129
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$137
$117
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

All reviewsfront deskcourtyard marriottindoor poolroom was cleantypical courtyardsink areaovernight stopworked greatrooms are niceroad noiseking beda great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationbistro
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The hotel is very convenient to happening Northeast Tallahassee area. Very close to I-10. The hotel was recently renovated and when my client met me there for a drink at the bar, was very impressed. The staff is highly personable, particularly Trecia Littles who will be in the hotel hall of fame whenever one is created.

Room Tip: stay in a room furthest away from the interstate
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sgood111
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Sgood111,

We appreciate your Outstanding feedback regarding your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North. I have shared your review with Trecia. I am very happy she was able to provide Service-So-Memorable! We do hope to see you again soon and look forward to providing you an exceptional experience for each and every stay!

Tahnk you!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a nice Courtyard. Good for business travelers. Very convenient location, lots of restaurants and easy access to I-10. It has the nice new updated Courtyard lobby. If your are a Courtyard veteran you have seen Marriott's push to update this franchise with the new lobby. I like it and this particular one had a very good breakfast. This concept is so much better than the runny eggs and stale breakfast potatoes of old. Rooms are clean, beds comfortable. What makes this hotel is the staff. Helpful, friendly and they care.

Been here several times and now that the update is done, I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MJH72Travel
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

MJH72Travel,

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North. I have shared your comments with the team and thanked them for providing you with such wonderful service. Our bistro staff has shown such care in providing quality food options for our guests. We do hope to see you again soon. Should you need any asssitance in booking your next room, please just let us know.

Thank you!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for two nights. It is right off of South Monroe Street, near the capitol. The rooms were clean, maid service was spot-on and very friendly too. The desk manager Mallory McCartney was helpful, cheerful and a professional! The lobby had a bistro that was some what pricey, but what you received was ample and of good quality.

Room Tip: The C wing is quiet and out of the way. Parking lot is well lit.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank John G
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while on our way to Orlando. After a 16 hr drive from Texas, This hotel was the perfect choice. Since I had done the Name your own price on Priceline we were giving a suite with a pull out sofa which was perfect for us 4. The hotel was very clean and the bed was excellent. The lady at check in however was horrible, very rude, maybe she was upset because she was working the night shift on New Years Eve, but regardless, the paying customer should not have to deal with employee personal issues.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Pmtz
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Pmtz,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North. I appreciate the feedback and was disappointed that your check-in was anything less than perfect. I just took over as General Manager of this location in February and would love to be able to have you return and try us out again so that you can experience Service So Memorable as it should be. Should you wish to make reservations, please contact me directly so that I can ensure you have an exceptional visit while here in Tallahassee!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went because they have an indoor pool for the kids. The pool was clean and HOT. We loved it. Don't like paying extra for breakfast but the pool overides the extra expense. Overall we had a great stay and will be back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joe1234567891

Dear Joe1234567891,

I am so very pleased that you chose to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! Thank you as well for providing your feedback. Our Heated Indoor Pool is a great benefit that the whole family is sure to love! We do hope to see you again in your travels. Should you need to book, please contact me directly and I will be happy to assist.

Yours in Hospitality,