$109
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$119
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$122
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$165
$154
Hampton.com
$134
$111
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$76
$72
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$139
$129
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$137
$117
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskcourtyard marriottindoor poolroom was cleantypical courtyardsink areaovernight stopworked greatrooms are niceroad noiseking beda great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationbistro
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff were friendly, welcoming and accommodating. I arrived later in the evening when their full service restaurant was closed and cleaning up for the night yet they still served me and didn't give me a hard time. The front desk staff had a heavy accent but was understandable and helpful. Again another wonderful Courtyard by Marriott establishment.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Could barely understand the man at the front desk. People were blocking the drive when we pulled in, nobody in cars & had to ask front desk to get the cars moved. While hotel appears to be updated, it looks like a bare minimum facelift was done. Spa was closed by the FLORIDA HEALTH DEPARTMENT, per sign on door. Again man at front desk tried to reassure me that it was only the spa, not the pool. But if people are going from spa to pool, don't you think both should be out of service?? I erred on the side of caution and didn't let my girls in the pool. Two very disappointed children after being in the car for 10 hours. Walked next door to the Courtyard Marriott (sister hotel) and same sign from health Dept was on their door also. Marriott needs to check into these issues!! Fitness room was extremely hot, tried to adjust thermostat and no relief. After making all my concerns k own to management, all we were offered was two free breakfasts for a party of 4?! Not sure if I'll stay at another Marriott brand again anytime soon.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This hotel is a little less than some Courtyards, but a good stay for Tallahassee. Rooms were clean. The pool and areas was a nice courtyard, but smaller than some courtyard areas. The lobby was quite nice --- the hotel has been redone recently. Staff was VERY friendly and helpful... there might be something to "southern hospitality". There were no perks for Silver members, which was a little disappointing. We had joined rooms, but were on the outside and our balcony didn't have chairs. Further, the curtains had a tear and the air conditioner was noisy. Breakfast was buy-your-own, but quite good and a comparable value to outside.

They allowed a late checkout which was helpful due to a late flight.

Room Tip: go with the inside to view the pool courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Bill W, General Manager at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. I especially appreciate your mention of how VERY friendly the staff was. I apologize for the tear in the curtain and the noise from the air conditioner. We are always looking to improve and comments from our guests help us get better.

At this time, unfortunately, the only level that Marriott gives extra perks to at Courtyards is at Platinum . We appreciate all levels but do our best to stick with brand standards.

Once again, thank you.

Bill Webster

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I drove in late on a Thursday night. I was told that with tax the room would be over $190. It wasn't that bad, but to be called a Marriott it was primitive. Construction in the lobby. Very plain furnishing. I should have just left, but it was late and I was very tired. My next stay at a Courtyard (in Kansas City) was much better.

Room Tip: Take your pick, they won't be full.........
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Totothedog
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Lobby is under construction. The air quality was so poor that the front desk staff were wearing masks. The on-line picture showed an updated lobby that I'm sure it will be when construction is complete. No notice of construction on web site or email notification. Staff acknowledge they are having lots of complaints but the only change I see is the old lobby pics are back. Noisy breakfast with construction going on. The whole first floor is a mess. The rooms are the old style but clean and comfortable. The staff are fine and dealing with a tough situation.

Seems the misrepresentation of the situation is intentional as nothing has changed after repeated complaints by me and what the staff acknowledge are frequent other complaints. Don't stay here without calling to find out if they are finished with construction - the web site won't tell you!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family