“Good value stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #43 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were greeted by a chilly receptionist, we couldn't get a smile from her, so we asked to see the room before we took it. It seemed OK so she took the payment still without a smile. The room however was perfect - very comfortable bed and pillows, fresh-smelling linen and very clean altogether. the pool seemed nice, although we didn't have time to use it.
The next morning when we went for breakfast, a different receptionist greeted us with a big friendly smile.The breakfast too was more than adequate - eggs, meat patties, etc .A great value stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra F

Reviewed May 6, 2012

After a long drive a nice simple inexpensive hotel to spend the night. The hotel is close to the freeway and nearby restaurants. Room was clean and bed comfortable with good pillows and linens. Internet worked fine.

Great hotel for buinessmen on their own budget or as a stop on a cross country trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Hotel was very easy to get to. Park in front of rooms. We had a great stay, Hotel staff very friendly and they offered a really good Breakfast,Waffle Iron, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee,tea,eggs, Hot cereal and more. Everything worked.Soda machine ,Ice machine.Rooms were average size and very clean, Had bath products in the room.While in the lobby 2 different guest came in overheard them say they also had a wonderful experience. I will go back there for sure while visiting Tally.Also microwave and fridge in room.David at front desk was really awesome, He helped with my every need. (Me) AKA Amanda

Room Tip: we were on bottom level, good for drive up.I like my car near.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2012

It was just a one night stop on our way back. We had a nice, clean and comfortable room. It is well located near the entrance of I-10 on Monroe St. But it is quiet and the traffic won't bother you.
The breakfast was OK. Excellent for one night, or if you have business there, a room at a decent rate, and still close to downtown. Staff is very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I was passing by Tallahassee and decided to stop at Quality Inn, Great service and the room was so comfortable, clean. Also the hot breakfast was great way to start your day.
Front desk staff was great help and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I travel quite a bit for business and stayed here for one night in a queen room. The room was clean and met my needs. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but it wasn't like sleeping on a sheet of concrete.. I would have given more stars except there were a couple of things that bothered me. One is the number of things plugged into one outlet. A lamp, two routers which gave me excellent wireless capabilities, and who knows what else. It was hard to find a place to plug in my phone charger. One of the outlets was loose that I did find. The other thing that bugged me was the fact there was something in the bottom of the fridge. I did not investigate closely so I wasn't exactly sure what it was, however it definitely indicated that it was not cleaned on a regular basis.

Depending on your direction of travel, it is not very easy to get in and out of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Clean room, clean bath, friendly personel, adequate breakfast, weak coffee in room, no walk-in shower in handicap room (shower over tub with small grab-bar) no handicap toilet,
No-smoking pet friendly room smelled clean. Will stay again next time. Much better than some other hotels in Tally! Good value for the price.

Room Tip: Handicap room did not have walk-in shower or raised toilet, but it was ok for us. Maybe they have ro...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family