All reviews room was clean rooms are small free breakfast would definitely stay here again staff was friendly walmart mirror microwave interstate school
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We booked this last minute and the price was very reasonable. We did not check tripadvisor! Check in and out easy. 2 queen size beds in the room, we did not have a fridge or microwave and were told we did when we booked it. I asked for a quiet room as we had been traveling from Miami and on our way to Texas the next day. We were placed on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet up there. The 3rd floor was not air conditioned. There was an AC unit at the end of the hall that was not plugged in. So it was very hot and muggy. When we entered our room, it felt the same way and smelled bad. I was too tired to complain, switched on the AC and it did cool down. This entire floor smelled bad though. The beds were comfortable enough, the room very dated and certainly needs an upgrade. There were men outside drinking beer and I think they were people who book this place for a month or something.
On one trip in the elevator, there was a man with a large kitchen knife who certainly scared me. The next morning, I saw him with a uniform on and he apparently works here!! I would not stay here again needless to say. There were many other options for the same price.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the 3rd floor if they haven't plugged in that AC - hot and muggy and doesn't smell too good up there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This hotel is ok.. But the rooms are awesome.. At least ours was 231. This is the type of room I would expect to pay $100+ for but it was less than $55 with our discount. Smelled nice, clean fresh sheets that looked new, we got a room with two beds and tgey were queen beds not double beds which is a huge plus. The room just felt clean and comfortsble. We stay at 25+ Wyndham hotels a month and fhis was by far tge best. We highly recommend this hotel. we did not really deal with customer service so I cannot say if it was good.. and we all missed breakfast because we all over slept (beds were amaxingly comfortable)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The check-in & check-out were fine. The room & bath were clean & the bed & pillows were comfortable. There were many TV channels including several "premium" movie ones. I did not use the internet but the business area computer was out of order. Breakfast was fine - and there was plenty of food available including the make it yourself waffles. There are many food choices near the motel. Overall, I would return to this establishment.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay due to emergency for 5 days. Stayed on the 2nd floor and had zero problems. The check in clerk Paula was super helpful and the room while a little small was perfect for the stay. I didn't have many problems but my room didn't have a flatscreen in it just a 19" box screen. There was no noise at night and breakfast was free so it was fine. You have to ask for an iron and the board is a small one not a full size. My room also didn't have a microwave or fridge but I'm not complaining. My room was very clean and I had no problems with the sink, toilet or tub. Would gladly stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my first time to Microtel. It was unexpcted stop at this place on the way back home due to bad weather and we enjoyed it. Breakfast was nice,though they ran out of apples but the waffles kept our morning. Staff is nice and friendly. The only thing they need to check is sink. The suite room was specious and clean with LCD tvs that add more on the price we paid was right.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family