All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smallfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlywalmartmirrormicrowaveinterstateschool
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This hotel is ok.. But the rooms are awesome.. At least ours was 231. This is the type of room I would expect to pay $100+ for but it was less than $55 with our discount. Smelled nice, clean fresh sheets that looked new, we got a room with two beds and tgey were queen beds not double beds which is a huge plus. The room just felt clean and comfortsble. We stay at 25+ Wyndham hotels a month and fhis was by far tge best. We highly recommend this hotel. we did not really deal with customer service so I cannot say if it was good.. and we all missed breakfast because we all over slept (beds were amaxingly comfortable)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The check-in & check-out were fine. The room & bath were clean & the bed & pillows were comfortable. There were many TV channels including several "premium" movie ones. I did not use the internet but the business area computer was out of order. Breakfast was fine - and there was plenty of food available including the make it yourself waffles. There are many food choices near the motel. Overall, I would return to this establishment.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay due to emergency for 5 days. Stayed on the 2nd floor and had zero problems. The check in clerk Paula was super helpful and the room while a little small was perfect for the stay. I didn't have many problems but my room didn't have a flatscreen in it just a 19" box screen. There was no noise at night and breakfast was free so it was fine. You have to ask for an iron and the board is a small one not a full size. My room also didn't have a microwave or fridge but I'm not complaining. My room was very clean and I had no problems with the sink, toilet or tub. Would gladly stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my first time to Microtel. It was unexpcted stop at this place on the way back home due to bad weather and we enjoyed it. Breakfast was nice,though they ran out of apples but the waffles kept our morning. Staff is nice and friendly. The only thing they need to check is sink. The suite room was specious and clean with LCD tvs that add more on the price we paid was right.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Disney. I chose this hotel because of the price and good reviews. I was very disappointed. Our first room had a terrible odor and the air conditioner was leaking into the floor. We were moved into another room but that room was just as bad. It had a terrible odor and had stains on the cushions in the window seal and the bathroom was disgusting.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family