$337
Homewood
$199
$264
$207
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$359
$349
$199
$180
Staybridge.com
$249
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$255
$599
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smallfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyconvenient locationwalmartmirrormicrowaveinterstateschool
Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Had to stay due to emergency for 5 days. Stayed on the 2nd floor and had zero problems. The check in clerk Paula was super helpful and the room while a little small was perfect for the stay. I didn't have many problems but my room didn't have a flatscreen in it just a 19" box screen. There was no noise at night and breakfast was free so it was fine. You have to ask for an iron and the board is a small one not a full size. My room also didn't have a microwave or fridge but I'm not complaining. My room was very clean and I had no problems with the sink, toilet or tub. Would gladly stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my first time to Microtel. It was unexpcted stop at this place on the way back home due to bad weather and we enjoyed it. Breakfast was nice,though they ran out of apples but the waffles kept our morning. Staff is nice and friendly. The only thing they need to check is sink. The suite room was specious and clean with LCD tvs that add more on the price we paid was right.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Disney. I chose this hotel because of the price and good reviews. I was very disappointed. Our first room had a terrible odor and the air conditioner was leaking into the floor. We were moved into another room but that room was just as bad. It had a terrible odor and had stains on the cushions in the window seal and the bathroom was disgusting.

2  Thank Amber S
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had stayed there in the past some time ago and was disappointed this time.
The price was a very good value at 55.67 (AAA) $49.49 before taxes. However,
the room was not as well kept. The bed was very comfortable, but the duvet type cover
was soiled at the edges. The bathroom had a urine odor (tile around toilet).
I would not stay there again because of the cleanliness...my husband would because
it was cheap. There was a breakfast included in the morning, which was an extra bonus for
a hotel in this price range...waffle maker, continental, etc. The ground floor window was not
latched when we were checking security, so if you stay there, do not stay on a ground floor.

Room Tip: Dont stay on the ground floor as the window was not latched when we were checking security.
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I considered the price to be reasonable considering its a franchise. People were nice, and room was clean. There are so many hotels to choose from in that area, so don't be afraid to try it out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo