$119
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$103
$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$114
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$154
$110
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$75
$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$122
$110
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanrooms are smallfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyconvenient locationwalmartmicrowaveinterstateschool
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had stayed there in the past some time ago and was disappointed this time.
The price was a very good value at 55.67 (AAA) $49.49 before taxes. However,
the room was not as well kept. The bed was very comfortable, but the duvet type cover
was soiled at the edges. The bathroom had a urine odor (tile around toilet).
I would not stay there again because of the cleanliness...my husband would because
it was cheap. There was a breakfast included in the morning, which was an extra bonus for
a hotel in this price range...waffle maker, continental, etc. The ground floor window was not
latched when we were checking security, so if you stay there, do not stay on a ground floor.

Room Tip: Dont stay on the ground floor as the window was not latched when we were checking security.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I considered the price to be reasonable considering its a franchise. People were nice, and room was clean. There are so many hotels to choose from in that area, so don't be afraid to try it out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed at this property on April 25, 2012. I had never stayed at a MicroTel and trankly I was a little concerned. The room was very clean,the bed was very comfortable and the flat panel TV was great. The AC worked great and I had no external noice to bother my rest. The free breakfast wasn't anything to write home about, infact I ate at the Waffle House next door, but for the price I paid, I was really happy here and would go back the next time I am in Tally.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite room - the extra room is worth the extra price.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I recently had to stay over 2 weeks in Tallahassee for the birth of my grandson. The hotel staff were friendly and courteous. I had a problem with the AC one evening, and I mentioned it to the maintenance man the next morning. It was fixed immediately, and nearly blasted me out of the room, which was great! The breakfast is nice, love the waffles. It is an older property, so expect some chips in the bathroom sink, But everything was clean and neat. Really very good for the price.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room, which face the wooded area on the back of the property. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo