Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
$67
$144
$137
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$99
$149
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
BestWestern.com
$124
$104
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleangreat customer servicewould stay againroad tripa great staygreat roomnew orleanschecking inclarencealvinredroofmotelpetinterstatecleanliness
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes I wonder about the reviews on here after having a completely different experience myself, both good & bad. But not at the Tallahassee Red Roof. As previously mentioned by other reviewers, Clarence is a gem. He made a special effort for us, and we really appreciate him going above and beyond. At checkout early this morning Jessica was just as helpful and friendly, making sure our Redicard points got credited. The room itself was clean & the bed very comfy, with enough pillows for 2, and the flat screen tv is a huge plus, and was bigger than we had expected. We highly recommend this motel, budget prices with 5-star customer service!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here whilst driving from Memphis to Orlando, booked it online couple of hours before we got there arriving 11pm staff were friendly and helpfull. Room same as any other Red Roof i have stayed in, Clean, Comfortable and a flat screen TV all i could want to crash out to get some sleep before heading off on our Journey !

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Spider666
RRI120, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

We really appreciate your feedback and I am delighted that you had a good experience. Please consider us again when your next visit brings you to Tallahassee.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY! After calling and stopping by more than 10 hotels, in the Tallahassee area, this one happened to be the last one I called, while sitting in the parking lot of Red Lobster, for dinner, after a long day of meetings. From the time Mr. Clarence answered the phone, he was such a blessing. With the congestion and overbooked hotels in the city having no vacancies, due to the college activities, Clarence was able to accommodate me and did a great job at it! The initial phone conversation won me over before actually meeting him upon my arrival!

I had a brief stay at this hotel and even before entering the door, Clarence the Manager, met me at the front door, with a the nicest greeting and escorted me inside the lobby. He also explained everything in detail and was very courteous and helpful, answering all of my questions, leaving me with no worries or concerns.

The room was very clean, smelled very good and the bathroom was also just as clean. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone who is visiting in Tallahassee and it has now became my "go to" place to stay, anytime I may have to return to the area for business or personal enjoyment.

I am not sure what the company's incentives are for employees who are recognized for their great works, showing initiative and such, but I would definitely like to recommend Mr. Clarence for recognition, in the form of a raise or advancement in position! He is a great asset to the Red Roof Inn and an employee of his caliber should be rewarded for his great works! His attitude was like no other; he sets the standards for how someone in the customer service industry should present themselves. And since I just found out that I will be in town for another few days to close on some contracts, I think I will call him today to reserve and book another stay with him and bring some of my fellow industry mates to join me as well, since their stays last night at these overpriced, BIG named hotels, were horrible for them.

I would just like to sum this all up by saying, Mr. Clarence is the BEST! He should really be in the company's next advertisement or commercial; I am sure he will draw the attention that we all look for when needing to book for out of town travel!! Blessings to the Red Roof Inn staff and management; you all are doing a wonderful job in setting standards for places like the Comfort Inn Suites and Ramada chains!

Room Tip: The location is PERFECT; right next to all major eating diners and the interstate for easy and less congestion with traffic. It was so peaceful on the property from the time I arrived until I departed this morning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I had to find a place to stay for just one night as my flight was leaving before 5:45am the next day. Carol at the front desk was super friendly and accommodating. The room was basic, but perfect for an overnight stay. I'd stay here again for a similar type of stay, but for longer trips, I'd probably stay somewhere with more frills. The quick access to I-10 made for a very easy trip to the airport in the a.m.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Clarence was the best..... clean rooms..... no ordor...... could of more channels on the tv.... good location .... should have fridge and microwave and breakfast... comfortable beds big beds n dis 200 characters stuff need to stop could use a pool

• Stayed: October 2013