“overnight stay for a meeting”

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
Ranked #21 of 54 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed at this unit on 8/16 for an overnite stay. Check in was great. Clarence had everything ready Room was very large, beds were great. Only complaint that I have is that it is hard to find. Address is listed on Hospitality drive, but it was not on GPS. This unit is right as you get off I-10 and on Monroe st. You need to make a right turn and then another right turn. No signage for the hotel on the first street you turn on. It is behind the Cracker Barrel rest. so if you see their sign you can find the Red Roof Inn.
The price was right. It was half the price at the comfort suites where the rest of the members stayed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Firefighter17

Reviewed August 18, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My stay at this red roof inn was horrible. The cards to the doors didn't work, our beds were poorly made, and they ran out of rags and towels. The only good thing was the mad at the front desk name Clarence he was very nice to us and helped us whenever it was needed. He was very professional and respectable. I only wanted to talk to him and no one else at the desk. Everyone acted like they were too busy for you, but Clarence made time for you.

Room Tip: Get the superior room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I arrived very late for check in. Check in was fast and the staff was helpful and wonderful. It was by the far the best stay I have had a red roof inn. The room was the cleanest hotel room I have stayed in. I was only there for one night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The front desk lady was nice, helpful and very expedient. The room is spacious but somewhat old. It seems that they have upgraded the decor somewhat. Great value for the money. If in need of a cost effective room I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm a hard working college transfer student who was in need of a place to stay for a week. I had to transfer my job a week before I moved into my apartment, so finding a great place to stay was a must. During my hotel search, I came across the red roof inn. The room looked nice on the internet, so I decided to give red roof a try. I called to make my reservation and it went smoothly. Clarence was very helpful in booking my room, and providing all the right accommodations. He made my transitioning period very easy. The room and bathroom was a nice size, the price was great, and their was no signs of insects. This hotel is really A-1!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sharnesia
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very helpful front desk attendent - especially Bridget, friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The hotel was clean and reasonable priced. They accepted our dog without any problems. Would definitely stay again when passing through.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family