“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Pensacola
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I arrived very late for check in. Check in was fast and the staff was helpful and wonderful. It was by the far the best stay I have had a red roof inn. The room was the cleanest hotel room I have stayed in. I was only there for one night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The front desk lady was nice, helpful and very expedient. The room is spacious but somewhat old. It seems that they have upgraded the decor somewhat. Great value for the money. If in need of a cost effective room I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'm a hard working college transfer student who was in need of a place to stay for a week. I had to transfer my job a week before I moved into my apartment, so finding a great place to stay was a must. During my hotel search, I came across the red roof inn. The room looked nice on the internet, so I decided to give red roof a try. I called to make my reservation and it went smoothly. Clarence was very helpful in booking my room, and providing all the right accommodations. He made my transitioning period very easy. The room and bathroom was a nice size, the price was great, and their was no signs of insects. This hotel is really A-1!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Sharnesia
Waupun, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very helpful front desk attendent - especially Bridget, friendly and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The hotel was clean and reasonable priced. They accepted our dog without any problems. Would definitely stay again when passing through.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank KathyS3291
San Antonio, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had stayed at this location years ago when my sons moved to Tallahassee to attend college. We had a very big dog at the time and the only place that would allow us to have our dog with us was Red Roof Inn. Just this July (2013) my daughter now lives in Tallahassee and we went to visit her. We stayed at the Red Roof Inn and it was very good experience.

Clarence greeted us upon our arrival. He was very personable and friendly. We stayed for 4 nights and visited many of the historic sites of our capital. One morning my wife washed her hair and the realized she didn't have a dryer. I called the front desk and they immediately delivered to our room a hair dryer.

The hotel is well maintained and the staff friendly. The price is more than reasonable. The only problem I had was with the wi fi, but I managed to find out why I couldn't login and after that we had no problems.

Room was very clean and the place is very peaceful. Bed was very comfortable. I will stay here anytime I go to Tallahassee. It is right off I-10 and close to everything.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deacon Irv L
Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The staff here are EXCELLENT!!! So friendly and helpful. I can't speak more highly of them, especially Clarence! He's been so helpful and patient. An angel.

The rooms are very comfortable, clean and quiet. The beds so comfy, I don't want to leave.

This is my first time at a Red Roof Inn and I look forward to staying at many more in the future. Pricing is very affordable especially for what you get, which is more than I've gotten with other more expensive hotels/motels/inns.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.