“Clean, Comfy and Convenient”

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee
Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Ocala
“Clean, Comfy and Convenient”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been staying at this Red Roof for several years because of the value. I do not have to compromise cleanliness, comfort or convenience here. Clarence check me in and he is always first class. I like being able to park my car close to my room and where I can see from my window. The whole complex is very quiet too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ben R
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Ben R.,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am so happy to hear you discovered with us that you do not have to "compromise cleanliness, comfort, or convenience" when you are looking for a great value! I am also glad to hear you love the outside entrance access and convenience of parking in front of or nearby your room and that you found our location to be quiet and restful. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Clarence and the rest of our team here. Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels!

Lori Brown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have to say that I have used this hotel for all my traveling to the Tallahassee area.I am always looking for a clean pet friendly hotel and this hotel brings this. Every time I am greeted with especially friendly service from the front desk to the housekeepers. I would like to also give a special recommendation for Clarence and how helpful and how courteous he is. He always goes the extra mile and sometimes we all need a little extra. I am also impressed with Diane who was my housekeeper the two weeks i stayed here this time, she was prompt and so accommodating with all my needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling in this area on business or personnel and if you are traveling with a pet.

1 Thank Renee P
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Renee P.,

What wonderful compliments to our staff and inn! We along with all Red Roof Inns are thrilled to be one of the few pet friendly chains! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here! I am so proud of my staff here and how they engage their guests in positive ways and their duties as a whole! I will be sure to pass this along to Clarence, Diane, and the rest of our team. It was our pleasure to have had you with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels!

Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stay in Tallahassee regularly because of business. The location is very convenient and easy to get in and out. Clarence and the rest of the office staff here are friendly and helpful and since I am a regular, they greet me at check in. The rooms are clean and the rates are very competitive. You are walking distance to Cracker Barrell and very close to several other restuarants.

1 Thank Kirby K
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Kirby K.,

I am so happy to hear you are warmly welcomed back each time you stay! I am also elated to hear you have found your stays to be convenient, rooms clean, and rates competitive! We thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to pass this along to Clarence and the team. We wish you safe travels!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at this particular Red Roof Inn on 3 different occasions as my daughter attends college in Tallahassee. I was very nervous about staying there with just my daughter and I but Clarence assured me it was safe and placed us in a comfortable room in the front, he is always polite and very helpful. And what blew me away is that whenever i returned Clarence remembered who i was and why i was in Tallahassee which made me feel very comfortable to stay there :-)

Treciakay S.

1 Thank Treciakay S
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Treciakay S.,

What a wonderful testimonial! Thank you so much for describing in detail your great experience here at our inn! I am so elated to hear Clarence has made such a positive impact on your stays here. I am glad you feel comfortable and safe while visiting our inn and that Clarence welcomes you in such a personal way when you return. Clarence has a knack for names and faces and is truly a gentleman; he has been an exceptional addition to our team over the last 2 years. I will be sure to pass this along to him as well as the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing you soon and wis you and your family safe travels!

Geneal Manager
Osprey, Florida
Reviewed January 29, 2013

SO we were looking for a motel in Tallahassee and found some specials online. I decided to call them directly and spoke with Clarence. He helped me with my reservation and it was actually lower than the online specials. He was very helpful and explained all the great things at the motel. Clarence was as helpful at check in as he was on the phone. This motel is one of the cleanest I've ever been to - okay I don't stay at Red Roof Inns that often but it was the cleanest of the ones that I have stayed at. Starting now I'm putting them on my list!

1 Thank Scott G
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Scott G.,

WOW! I am so humbled your experience here has converted you into a loyal Red Roof Inn guest from here forward! I certainly appreciate your feedback and your time. Clarence is such an asset to have here on my team and I am thrilled he has made such an impression on you as well as the level of cleanliness you found here. I will be sure to pass this along to him and the rest of my team.

Red Roof Inns maintain superior levels of cleanliness and excellent customer service We look forward to having you as a guest at this location and all others! We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very nice hotel office staff alway nice and considerate. Always have my room ready and starting my check in when I pull into parking lot I'm a regular here every week with work. Always help and nice . There's a cracker barrel on walking distance everyone is always very nice and considerate at check in and check out.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Harley52688
Dear Harley52688,

I am so happy to hear you are receiving such outstanding customer service each and every week you come to our inn! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing team here that cares and delivers on their promises. I will be sure to pass this along to my team for motivation to keep striving for excellence. We look forward to your arrival this week and wish you safe travels!

Bristol, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Everytime I have came to this location I am always greeted by the same employee. His name is Clarence he is always so polite and kind. I enjoy going on my stays without the kids. When I arrive he always takes good care of me and I enjoy that feeling when I am away from home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Valerie B
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Valarie B.,

Thank you for these great comments! I am happy to hear you find consistency while staying and outstanding customer service with Clarence. I will be sure to pass along these kind words to him as well as the rest of our team. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels!