“clarence”

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed January 9, 2013

this is our 3rd Red Roof Inn in 3 days. The staff in each have been great. Thank you Clarence for your great welcome, information and directions.

We are sold on RRI: their helpful staff and clean comfortable, affordable rooms!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jeff h
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Jeff H.,

Thank you so much for this great review of not just our inn, but Red Roof Inn as a brand! I am elated to hear you have found all your Red Roof Inn stops consitent with the quality of cleanliness and comfortability as well as great customer service being delivered!

I will be sure to pass this review along to Clarence as well the rest of my team. We are happy to have you as a new Red Roof Inn customer and look forward to serving your travel needs in the future! We wish you safe travels!

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University

Reviewed January 8, 2013

very clean
king size bed
safe in room that was easy to use
pets welcome free (NO FEE & NO DEPOSIT)
large flat screen tv with ob screen easy to use directions
2 people & pet = $42 now beat that
and FREE WIFI . (no password once your a guest in a room)

+ already looking and praying for a Red Roof Inn near New Orleans for MARDI GRAS

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thehowards2011
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear thehowards2011,

Thank you for the outstanding review! As a matter of fact there is an inn within 30 mins of New Orleans in Lafayette and one in Baton Rouge about 45 mins out where you will find the same great Red Roof Inn standards and cleanliness with!

Thanks for the great comment about Clarence; I will be sure to pass this along to him and the rest of my team here. I am happy to hear you found your room to be clean, in room safe and flat screen TVs easy to use, free WiFi, and such a great value here! We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Thank you Clarence for ALWAYS doing such a great job. You are the difference between an average and a great stay. We trust your dedication to our best interests. And you never disappoint us. Thanks for going the extra steps to be courteous, professional and of course friendly! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank red d

Dear Red D.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so very proud to have Clarence here on my team to "ALWAYS do such a great job" and to "make the difference between an average stay and a great stay"! He is truly such an asset to us and I am estatic to hear he takes such good care of you and always has your best intrests at heart. I will be sure to pass this along to him as it will just tickle him pink!

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon; we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for three days prior to Christmas. We both had the flu and spent most of our visit in bed sick. The staff was always helpful and considerate. Hazel, our housekeeper was very kind! She even searched through dirty linen to find my missing pillow. She returned it promptly with a sincere apology. Amber was very efficient and friendly at check in and Chad was very sweet at check out.
We visit Tallahassee at least once a month. We will make this our new hotel home!

Room Tip: Great room at a great price. The rooms were recently updated. The bathroom was spotless!!
1  Thank deniseallencan

Dear Deniseallencan,

WOW! Thank you so very much for these kind comments about Hazel, Amber and Chad! I will be sure to pass this along to them and the rest of our team. I am sorry to hear you were so sick during the holidays, but am grateful our staff could help to ease some of that discomfort.

I have an amazing team here and we work extremely hard towards going that extra mile for our guests. I am so happy to hear they've made such a fabulous impression on you. We thank you for your time and hope to see you again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The location is great near the interstate but upon entering our room on the 1st floor,the room appeared clean. However, as I looked a little closer, the carpet was very dirty and the bathroom was extremely small. The smallest bathroom I've ever seen in a motel. I got up in the middle of the night and was greeted by a small cockroach underneath the bathroom sink. I just felt dirty the whole time and even slept with my clothes on. We were there only one night, but I would not have stayed another night if I were staying longer and cannot recommend this motel to anyone based on the condition of the room. I'm not a picky person, but if it's not clean, I can't will not stay there again or recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: For close to the same money, there are several other hotels in the same area.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank A B
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear A B,

I am sincerely sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your stay here. I would like to invite you to contact me directly at 850-385-7884 so that we may discuss this further. We expect every guest to leave happy and satisfied; we appreciate feedback just as much from the ones who do not so that we may work on these areas to prevent any further disatisfaction from our guests. I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The value was great and they take pets! Only problem was not having in room coffee or a Continental breakfast. The desk personnel were all delightful to deal with and both check in and check out were easy processes.

Room Tip: We had an end room in the back. Stay on the 2nd floor if you can do stairs.
1  Thank Liz G
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Liz G.,

I am so glad you discovered our brand takes pets! Red Roof Inn as a brand nationwide allows your furry friends to stay FREE anytime (certain restrictions do apply; see website for details).

Also please try an upgraded room, our Superior King, which does include the in room coffee maker next time you stop by and visit us! The Superior King also includes a 37" flat screen, spacious work area with lighted lamp and office chair, as well as larger square footage in the room itself! It's our best deal! We thank you again for your stay and wish you and your family happy holidays!

Kindet Regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have to say this place was EXCELLENT for the price and I travel almost constantly. Clarence at the front desk was a great help and had us checked-in within a couple of minutes. The room was very clean in great order and located very close to the area I needed to park in (hauling a trailer you need extra parking space). Located right behind a Cracker Barrel and on top of a hill. Bed was just right and sleep came easily which is not always the case. Thanks to the Inn and Clarence for a good experience!

1  Thank daveanderson25
RRI120, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Daveanderson25,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rave about your stay here! I am happy you found us to be an "excellent value, had ample parking for your UHaul, and that Clarence's customer service a great help"! I will be sure to pass this along to him as well as our other team members! We thank you for your stay and wish you and your family happy holidays!