“personalized customer service”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #7 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Of all the places we've traveled on business this one has the best staff! It is an older hotel but they make up for it with great customer service. I traveled with colleagues and the staff members at the hotel took time to get to know each one of us. Their manager Jason stopped to talk with us during the free dinner and Andi at the front desk knew each of us by name and welcomed us "home" after long days at our conference. I will be back to this hotel next time I come to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank trvlsavvy

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I have very much enjoyed my stay at the homewood suites. Our insurance company put us up here while our home was being fixed. The service has been wonderful, house keeping through, and the food delicious, especially Jamie and brittaneys breakfests! Yummy and a great way to start the day. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed December 31, 2010

I have no complaints. My stay was wonderful, the front desk clerk Britney was very nice and courtious, as well as your breakfast host i believe her name was jamie. The price for the suite was very affordable and the suites were nice and clean. The beds are so comfartable i had a goodnights rest. I cant say enough about the staff, they made me feel right at home. I would surely recommend all my friends and family to stay at the homewood suites while in Tallahassee. I will be back in Tallahassee late janurary for business and i will be sure to stay at the Homewood suites.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2010

from the moment I checked in until I checked out, I felt like a welcome guest and not just a paying one. Friendly helpful desk clerks to equally friendly helpful maintaince. The breakfast and welcome home staff are the best around. Smiling and sweet Jamie who was so helpful with my food allergies and who sent me off into the work world each day with a full belly and a warm smile to the equally sweet Melvina who welcomed me home each night after a long and tiring day. During this time, I discovered that Melvina continued working even though she had a death in the family. Now that is dedication. She cared enough about her job and her company to ensure that the guests were still taken care of. Kudo's to her. Overall, the whole hotel staff is friendly and helpful and they made me feel like I wanted to return. They left a lasting impression and one I am sure to recommend to all my fellow travelers.

Reviewed December 13, 2010

We stayed the last day of our trip here, only because the Hamptons was full.
The hotel is very nice, Great use of space, nice kitchen if needed. Free Micro popcorn, free dinner and breakfast and also served beer and wine.
Staff was great, only complaint was the bed too hard for both my husband and I. Will not stay again because of this issue, if beds dont matter then you will love this place.
Value was great with all the extras. Wish they had Hampton Beds!

Reviewed December 10, 2010

One of the most pleasant suite experiences in my memory, staff were so helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2010

I enjoyed 9 days at this hotel. Our suite had everything I needed . The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Thanks to Crystal, and the rest of the staff for a great stay.