Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$127
$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$76
$74
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$124
$115
CandlewoodSuites
$137
$132
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$114
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$103
$93
Hotels.com
$126
$119
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
Book now, pay at stay
$164
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
Book now, pay at stay
$55
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$117
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerevening receptionwelcome homefree dinnerliving roombeer and winefull kitchengreat place to staybreakfast staffexcellent staybusiness tripthe general managerwafflescomplimentary breakfastcookiesparking lot
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I have no issues with the hotel and always prefer to stay at a Hilton property when we travel. The smelly garbage can was an unpleasant situation and certainly nothing typical during any of my visits to a hilton.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Spent three nights here, room was nice, breakfast was tasty. Was surprised how quiet the hotels was given there was a bus load of middle school students on the same floor. Will definitely consider a second stay here the next time we are in town to visit.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear mrlangevin,

Thank you for your review of our Homewood Suites by Hilton. We love reading great reviews from our guests. The middle school students are with us every year and they are a pleasure to have. Please reach out to me if you need any assistance with your next reservation.

Regards,

Homewood Suites by Tallahassee

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

If you are headed for Tallahassee and have a reservation at the Homewood Suites at 2987 Apalachee Parkway do yourself a favor and cancel the reservation, unless of course you would like to spend some time in filth and have cockroaches for your roommate. I’ve attached a few picture that should explain my feelings about this hotel.
When we checked in the front desk crew was extremely cordial and helpful. So I walked to my room expecting a good experience. I noticed the hallways weren’t the cleanest and the entry door to my “suite” was a little well worn. I unpacked and went to sit on the couch and noticed that it was stained and it smelled. Well we only paid about $170/nite so I guess you can’t expect much.
After dinner when I returned to the room two new friends greeted me in the bathroom (see picture). After putting them into their eternal resting place I proceeded back to the front desk to get another room. Unfortunately the hotel was full and I was unable to move. The nite manager told me the hotel was due for upgrade remodeling in June. No consolation to me !!
She also mentioned that my room had been occupied by a guest for two weeks who would not allow staff access to clean the room. This person had checked out the day before my arrival. I guess they couldn’t get the room clean but since they were full they decided to rent it anyway. We were scheduled to spend two nites but checked out the next day and moved to a Hampton Inn.
Good luck if you decide to stay at this hotel. I wouldn’t stay even if they gave me free room.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Nancy J

Dear Nancy J, We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

850-402-9400 ext 2002

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This was not a bad place to stay at. The staff made us wait forever to check in the room because the suites are “to big to clean first”another problem was a couple hours after checking out as I’m on my way driving to Miami I forgot my speaker in one of the rooms and immediately call front desk and somehow my belongings go missing. I call the next day and I’m told they found it. Then when I call to confirm again lady says she can’t find it. Been getting the runaround for weeks. I feel they where just to lazy to look in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Miguel M, Please give me a call so we may discuss this, 850-402-9400 ext. 2002. We have several different employee's working the front desk and sometimes the communication doesn't get relayed to the next front desk clerk. I would like to know who you spoke with and see if I can help you.

Regards,

850-402-9400 ext. 2002

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable and spacious. The people beside us were ridiculous loud, so we moved rooms.

Didn’t use, but they had a nice pool, grilling area, and fire pit.

Free breakfast daily, my husband ate there, we didn’t.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family