“Staff is great, but . . .”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Alcohol available during evening reception was not monitored very well. My 20 year old noticed. The pool was nice and relaxing. I do like the way Homewood Suites makes kitchen amenities available in all their rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Steve F, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I can assure you that all our employees serving the dinner and alcohol are trained and certified with the alcohol TIP's (Training for Intervention Procedures) program. We are so glad you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel and look forward to your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Tallahassee

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Complementary delicious breakfast and the dinners for that money conscious traveler is a must along with the great restful sleep you will have. Hotel staff are very accommodating and located in the heart of Tallahassee. Close to interstate and yet far enough off the Appalachee Pkwy so that you have a quiet place to relax and unwind. Remember Just Do It.

Room Tip: Best rooms in back of Hotel and a King Suite a must.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Robert G, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly love the wonderful comments from you and look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time your travels bring you to Tallahassee.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Have always enjoyed the welcome home feeling at this VERY friendly hotel as the staff has always made this a very special stay, yet regretfully, this time the large quantity of guest have made it a challenge to feel at home at Homewood Suites. It's a shame that that large groups of guest can upset the experiences of diamond Hilton honors members visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Svescape, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I would like apologize for the other guest's in the hotel. I am so glad you are able to call our Homewood Suites your home. Please contact me the next you visit Tallahassee so I can personally make your reservations.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We enjoyed our stay for our family reunion. The staff was helpful in everyway to make our stay comfortable. We will be back next year. The only thing negative we had to say were the comforters on the bedding are UGLY; red & green slick shimmer. So much that you felt they were germy!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hello Steven L, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay and will be returning. I can happily say we will have new white duvets by the time you return. The order should be delivered very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next you visit your new home away from home.

Ashley Schneider-General Manager
850-402-9400 ext 2002

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Absolutely perfect stay. Ashley Schneider, the GM, and her assistant Lauren Schroeder have created a wonderful haven to relax in. Our room was perfect, the
staff was gracious, professional and made us feel they valued us as guests.
Special thanks to Dede and Crystal who helped me with a letter that needed to be faxed. This is the place to stay if you are visiting Tallahassee.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear MSJ31, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our employee's had great big smiles on their faces after reading your wonderful review. I only wish I was able to meet you, sorry I was out of town. I am so happy my staff was able to make you feel at home. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Ashley Schneider-General Manager
850-402-9400 ext 2002

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was a really nice hotel. It wasn't fancy but everything was comfortable and clean. I loved that we had a 2 room suite for convenience and privacy. I would recommend this hotel. The prices are great and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Hello Ricki R, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love seeing the word GREAT as a heading. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very satisfied. I had an extended stay here last year and two subsequent stays, and am very satisfied with this location and the services. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the food is good. The accommodations are always clean and quiet. They greet you by name, and cover the full Hilton Honors profile.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello Kevin S, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so excited to see you were very satisfied. We strive for excellence and the staff memorizes as many names as possible. We want every guest to feel like family. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.