“Best Customer Experience Ever”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cypress, Texas
“Best Customer Experience Ever”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I stay in Hilton chain hotels almost every week and this was the first time that I have ever received such great customer service. Every single employee (literally every one of them) stopped and said hi and hope you have a nice day. Majority of them asked how my stay was and if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. I receive treatment like this at larger properties and resorts but never at smaller properties. Staff had a great sense of pride not only in their job but for the property they worked for. More hotels need to take notes from this property! My room was typical Homewood Suites. Clean and what you would expect. Breakfast and evening dinner were also great. Only issue I had was that one day I came back to my room and it was 85 degrees. They immediately had a tech working on the A/C. He made several adjustments and came back every 10 minutes for the better part of an hour to check to see that the temp was dropping. Ultimately, they moved me to another room. The staff insisted on moving all of my belongings. I did not allow them but was grateful they tried. If ever again in Tallahassee, I will be at this property!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
“Best Customer Experience Ever” That is what our Homewood Suites likes to see on our review sites. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. The entire staff does take pride in everything they do and always goes out of their way to make every guest feel at home. Thank you so much, this will help boost their morale.Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Kind Regards,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager-850-402-9400 ext 2002

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
East Coast
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Whenever we have to opportunity to stay at Homewood Suites - this is our number one choice. Our daughter lives in Tally so we make frequent visits. This property is very popular and books up quickly. It is important to try to make reservations ahead of time and we try to avoid special event weekends as the room rate is increased. The rooms are always clean and spacious. The breakfast is a hit and miss - sometimes it is really good and sometimes not so great. However, it is still our favorite place to stay. Pet Friendly so we bring our dog.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. You are correct, we do book up pretty quick. I might be able to always squeeze you in if you ever find you re unable to book. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Tampa, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good thing breakfast was complimentary because the quality was poor. The bed in our room was not very comfortable - it would cave in to the middle - and the bathroom, while clean, had a bad musty smell to it. Compared to the Residence Inn, this hotel loses.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We want our guests to feel at home while staying with us and I regret that you had a disappointing experience. Please know that we take all feedback very seriously and will be sure to work with the appropriate members of our team to address your concerns. We hope we can invite you and your family back again for a more enjoyable stay.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager
tampa, FL, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great hotel for bussiness. Clean, effcient and food kept us off the expense account. Staff are very positive and helpful. They have definatly uped thier game. The staff seemed to have adopted an new more friendly attitude. They seem to like the job and want you to like your stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our staff takes pride in everything they do and are always willing to help. I am going to post this review in our back office for every employee to read. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home. Thanks again,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager-850-402-9400 ext 2002
Powder Springs, Georgia
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business class and it was amazing the service the staff were quick to accommodate my needs. They were extremely nice and very informative of the area and also events that were upcoming. The food was excellent and I could not have been happier with my stay and honestly recommend this hotel for business or leisure I stayed an extra night to attend a football game and they gave me maps and ideas for parking and food near the stadium again the staff is one in a million 5 stars from me

Mark C
Atlanta Ga.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was very quite
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our staff loves reading great comments and every time I share with them, they always leave with a smile on their face. These are such wonderful comments! Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My father was in a terrible accident while my family was vacationing on St. George Island. He was transported to Tallahassee by helicopter to the local hospital. My family needed a place to stay quickly during a time of extreme stress and difficulty. The staff and management at Homewood Suites was amazing! They asked about my father several times; and gave candy, balloons, and a book to my 2 year old son. They even let me park my truck that was full of vacation items under the canopy so I could get some sleep without as much worry about theft of my personal belongings. It was a great experience and I am so thankful to them all from the bottom of my heart. The hotel was very clean and modern and we enjoyed every aspect of our stay. I travel extensively for work and will continue to use Hilton for my future hotel accommodations. I have also told all my co-workers about my great experience and several of them travel extensively as well. Thank you so much Homewood Suites for treating my family with such honor, grace, and hospitality. We will never forget it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. We are so sorry we had to meet your family under such tough circumstances. We truly hope your father is making a speedy recovery. We hope your whole family is getting better and staying strong. Please contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Kind Regards,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on September 14th when we went to Tallahasse for a football game. We chose the hotel because it allows pets (we have two small dogs) and was a Hilton brand so we expected a quality experience. We could not have been more pleased. Our room was spotless, the staff were delightful and the breakfast was very simple, but adequate. If you want true restaurant fare, there are an abundance of options within a mile of the hotel. If you are going in looking in for a 5-star hotel experience, you won't get that; nor will you be paying for it. This is a niche product and it delivers exactly what they advertise. I would stay here again in in instant; with or without my dogs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I posted your review in the employee break room and by our time clock. Our staff takes pride in everything they do and this kind of review helps boost their morale. We also love our four legged friends and have treats at the front desk for them. Thank you so very much for the kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.