“OVER ALL GREAT STAY”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business class and it was amazing the service the staff were quick to accommodate my needs. They were extremely nice and very informative of the area and also events that were upcoming. The food was excellent and I could not have been happier with my stay and honestly recommend this hotel for business or leisure I stayed an extra night to attend a football game and they gave me maps and ideas for parking and food near the stadium again the staff is one in a million 5 stars from me

Mark C
Atlanta Ga.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was very quite
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our staff loves reading great comments and every time I share with them, they always leave with a smile on their face. These are such wonderful comments! Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My father was in a terrible accident while my family was vacationing on St. George Island. He was transported to Tallahassee by helicopter to the local hospital. My family needed a place to stay quickly during a time of extreme stress and difficulty. The staff and management at Homewood Suites was amazing! They asked about my father several times; and gave candy, balloons, and a book to my 2 year old son. They even let me park my truck that was full of vacation items under the canopy so I could get some sleep without as much worry about theft of my personal belongings. It was a great experience and I am so thankful to them all from the bottom of my heart. The hotel was very clean and modern and we enjoyed every aspect of our stay. I travel extensively for work and will continue to use Hilton for my future hotel accommodations. I have also told all my co-workers about my great experience and several of them travel extensively as well. Thank you so much Homewood Suites for treating my family with such honor, grace, and hospitality. We will never forget it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. We are so sorry we had to meet your family under such tough circumstances. We truly hope your father is making a speedy recovery. We hope your whole family is getting better and staying strong. Please contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Kind Regards,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on September 14th when we went to Tallahasse for a football game. We chose the hotel because it allows pets (we have two small dogs) and was a Hilton brand so we expected a quality experience. We could not have been more pleased. Our room was spotless, the staff were delightful and the breakfast was very simple, but adequate. If you want true restaurant fare, there are an abundance of options within a mile of the hotel. If you are going in looking in for a 5-star hotel experience, you won't get that; nor will you be paying for it. This is a niche product and it delivers exactly what they advertise. I would stay here again in in instant; with or without my dogs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I posted your review in the employee break room and by our time clock. Our staff takes pride in everything they do and this kind of review helps boost their morale. We also love our four legged friends and have treats at the front desk for them. Thank you so very much for the kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed for three nights and they ran out of breakfast two days in a row. They served fake rubber eggs and fake cheese food. The dining area had dirty carpets, dirty tables, overflowing trash cans and not friendly staff, disorganized breakfast staff. In our room the fridge wasn't very cold on the coldest setting and the freezer didn't freeze anything over three days. We would not stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the quality of food and service you experienced. We are working to improve our menu offerings and ensure that our staffing levels are adequate during our dining hours. We welcome any additional feedback and hope you will reconsider staying with us again the next time you are in area.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel was nice but the furniture, carpet, hallway and elevator is a little dated. The elevator was unsafe one day when I stepped in the car and almost fell down since the floor was not in line and at least 6 inches lower than the floor.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are currently planning a major renovation and hope you will like our changes next year. Thank you
Ashley Schneider-General Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently stayed here for business and plan on going back next week! The location is perfect. It's by the intersection of Capitol Circle and Apalachee Parkway, near lots of restaurants and shopping. It's 1/2 mile away from Earth Fare, so I can stock up on healthy food for the fridge. I asked for a quiet room on a high floor, and that is exactly what I got. Check out the view! No highways or buildings, just trees! I'm a vegetarian, so the nightly meals don't appeal to me much, but a free glass of wine at the end of the day is great! Lastly, the staff could not be more friendly! Their customer service is superior! The only reason they didn't get an excellent is the lighting is the rooms are dim, the A/C is a bit loud, and the beds could be a bit more comfortable. Then, the place would be perfect!

Room Tip: 519, 517 were quiet with view of trees, but it's a long trek from check-in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nboutot
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Hello nboutot
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites hotel. 'Great amenities and superior customer service' is a heading we love to see on our review sites. All the employee's and myself take pride in our customer service and we are ecstatic you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great value & excellent service. The breakfast & manager's afternoon mingle was really good. Even though I need not taste the wine, beer, etc. it appeared that the other guests were quite satisfied. I splet very well in the bed; soft pillows and comfortable matresses. The location is in the right spot.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Hello Betty D
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate the kind words! Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002