Homewood Suites Tallahassee
$254
$234
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$129
$102
CandlewoodSuites
$110
$93
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$57
$139
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$124
$118
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerevening receptionfree dinnerliving roombeer and winefull kitchenhome away from homegreat place to stayexcellent staybreakfast staffbusiness tripthe general managerwafflescomplimentary breakfastcookiesparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Excellent hotel and suite. Everything worked in the kitchen. The bed was very comfortable and staff was friendly. They serve a free dinner with wine, except for Fridays and athough the food is not gourmet, it is filling.

Room Tip: Ask for one near the elevator so you don't have as much walking to do.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to review the Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and can not wait until you are back to visit your home away from home.
Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Miss Jackie is the best. The rest of the staff is average and the rooms are in need of deep cleaning. the bathroom are old and not the best of cleaning. Some staff members were in flip flops not profecional at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We're so glad Jackie was able to take care of you during your stay with us. However, I'm sorry you were disappointed with some of the other staff's attire and professionalism. We're addressing this and the cleanliness issues you encountered with our team. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the same care and hospitality Jackie gave you. Please call me the next time you are in Tallahassee so I can personally assist you with reservations.
Kind regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I really enjoyed staying my two nights at this hotel location. Rooms and property were clean. Had a great fitness room as well that I used twice while I was there. Also basketball hoop they have is really neat to keep the kids busy. It's really like a home away from home room. The hotel is located in a good area close to lots of things yet quiet unlike a lot of hotels I've been in. I loved how friendly and accommodating the staff was as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We absolutely love your comments and have posted them in the back office so all the employee's can see. We look forward to your next visit at your home away from home. Please contact me directly if you need any assistance with your next reservation.
Thanks again,

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I start by saying Crystal was wonderful at checking and very helpful but Ms Jackie Is the true definition of customer service. After 19 days at Homewood suites I can really say that Jackie is the best of best in this property. She ensures that everybody Is happy and comfortable at her breakfast and dinner times It's unfortunately that you can see the difference when she's not around. I requested a room away from the elevator and vending machine and unfortunately I was right next to the elevator The room has water damage the paint is chipping some of the walls are Stain And the bathroom looked like they had mildew. It really needs a lot of maintenance including the outside I can only say Ms. Jackie made it all better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Your feedback is so important to us. Thank you for letting us know what exceptional service Jackie provided for you. We've personally thanked her and Crystal for their dedication to hospitality. They're a true testament to what we strive to provide our guests on a consistent basis. We're addressing your concerns about the maintenance and cleanliness issues to ensure your next extended stay with us even better. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like going to this hotel when they have a 2 bedroom suite available. It is fun to all stay together if possible and to have a small living room and kitchen to be able to talk and have some coffee or watch a game or whatever. Price varies a lot. One time it was only about 110 for a 2 bedroom so very inexpensive, but the next time we stayed it was about 181 so not much of a savings over any other place, but nice again to have the extra room. Stayed here twice. The first time it was very clean. The second time it seemed clean but the kitchen floor was sticky so that wasn't great.Very friendly staff also.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mbesco

Thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites in Tallahassee. The two bedroom suite price does vary from time to time. Please contact me personally the next time you need reservations and I will help you anyway I can.
Regards,