We stayed here one night while traveling between Texas and Disney World. It was nice, and clean. I don't really have any complaints.
The staff was average. Not overly friendly or grumpy. The room was decent. It didn't smell or have stains. It was just a room with two double beds and a decent shower.
The breakfast in the morning was okay... about average for what you would expect from a Fairfield with a complimentary breakfast. The breakfast staff wasn't friendly... but they kept things cleaned up.
Would I recommend it? Yes, but only if you expect average and need a place to bed down for the night. I would stay here again... maybe see if I can get a discount next time... but it may not be my first choice if there is somewhere less expensive for the same average experience or better.
Not much enthusiasm here... but... I didn't book this place for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tallahassee Fairfield Inn is located at exit 199 on I-10, near downtown Tallahassee, Florida State Univeristy, Florida A&M and state government offices of Tallahassee. When traveling through Florida between Jacksonville, I-75, Pensacola and other sites of the Gulf Coast, the Fairfield Inn Tallahassee is a perfect hotel for a stay over as you cross the panhandle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Hotel Tallahassee
- Fairfield Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Fairfield Inn