We stayed here one night while traveling between Texas and Disney World. It was nice, and clean. I don't really have any complaints.
The staff was average. Not overly friendly or grumpy. The room was decent. It didn't smell or have stains. It was just a room with two double beds and a decent shower.
The breakfast in the morning was okay... about average for what you would expect from a Fairfield with a complimentary breakfast. The breakfast staff wasn't friendly... but they kept things cleaned up.
Would I recommend it? Yes, but only if you expect average and need a place to bed down for the night. I would stay here again... maybe see if I can get a discount next time... but it may not be my first choice if there is somewhere less expensive for the same average experience or better.
Not much enthusiasm here... but... I didn't book this place for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tallahassee Fairfield Inn is located at exit 199 on I-10, near downtown Tallahassee, Florida State Univeristy, Florida A&M and state government offices of Tallahassee. When traveling through Florida between Jacksonville, I-75, Pensacola and other sites of the Gulf Coast, the Fairfield Inn Tallahassee is a perfect hotel for a stay over as you cross the panhandle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Hotel Tallahassee
- Fairfield Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Fairfield Inn