I stayed at this hotel while on a business trip. It is very close to I-10 and easily accessible to downtown Tallahassee and FSU with a 10 minute drive. Hotel has been around awhile but they have done a nice job with renovations and upgrading rooms. Flat screen TV, nice bedding with comfortable bed and pillows. Shower worked great and towels were fine. In-door pool for swimming but not for sunning in Florida. Breakfast area is pleasant, fireplace and comfortable seating with couch and table and chairs. Breakfast was ok, had sausage biscuit in a small refrigerator that you can heat up yourself and a waffle maker but I didn't try either. Had muffins, bagels, English muffins and toast, fruit and cereal with juice, milk and coffee. Taco Bell practically on site and Walmart behind in easy walking distance. I would stay again. Staff were very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tallahassee Fairfield Inn is located at exit 199 on I-10, near downtown Tallahassee, Florida State Univeristy, Florida A&M and state government offices of Tallahassee. When traveling through Florida between Jacksonville, I-75, Pensacola and other sites of the Gulf Coast, the Fairfield Inn Tallahassee is a perfect hotel for a stay over as you cross the panhandle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Hotel Tallahassee
- Fairfield Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Fairfield Inn