“Clean and Comfortable”

Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10
Ranked #33 of 54 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The second stay for us at this conveniently located hotel in north Tallahassee. Rooms are large and very clean and have the white toppers rather than ugly bedspreads. Breakfast staff was friendly and attentive and offered a little of everything although we are not big breakfast eaters and just had fruit. Being able to access Walmart from the parking lot was a plus since we needed to do some shopping there. Our only negative comment was that we would have enjoyed a heavier topper on the bed since we sleep better with lots of cover!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Our experience at the hotel was great. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Just as a note of caution, Julies is probably not the best place to recommend. Meatloaf was two awful meatballs!!!!!

Room Tip: not near an elevator
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynette S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you for your comment. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Next time you are in town may I recommend you trying out the Wharf Express, it is a locally owned seafood restaurant that everyone loves! If your not in the mood for seafood, let me recommend an excellent locally owned steak house by the name of Marie Livingston. I cannot wait to share your kind words with my staff. Thank you again for the feedback! Cynette Shannon General Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Dirty room, dity lobby area, hard beds, overall not even worth using your points to stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid the Walmart view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your review , we deeply regret the experience you had with your room and offer our sincere apology. I can understand how you would feel as if you wasted your points staying here. Please contact me directly so that we can look into getting your points back to your Marriott rewards account. You can reach me at 850.562.8722 extension 404. Again thank you for your review and I look forward in speaking with you. Cynette Shannon General Manager

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The night staff at our very late check in was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and bed comfy. The complimentary breakfast area was clean and the selection was good. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed overnight at the hotel in March.

Rooms were clean but you can tell their old.

Food is like all other Fairfields. Simple but will do.

Staff was very accommodating.

All in all-- not bad for a one night stay considering the price you pay.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 17, 2012

A standard Fairfield but, well located just off I10. The young woman at check-in upgraded us without us requesting. We appreciated the service. Room was clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We only stayed one night but the room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the shower was great! Good water pressure and lots of hot water! I would definitely stay here again! Very convenient to everything!

• Stayed: March 2012