“our stay”

Ranked #32 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Marathon
“our stay”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Our experience at the hotel was great. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Just as a note of caution, Julies is probably not the best place to recommend. Meatloaf was two awful meatballs!!!!!

Room Tip: not near an elevator
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Cynette S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for your comment. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Next time you are in town may I recommend you trying out the Wharf Express, it is a locally owned seafood restaurant that everyone loves! If your not in the mood for seafood, let me recommend an excellent locally owned steak house by the name of Marie Livingston. I cannot wait to share your kind words with my staff. Thank you again for the feedback! Cynette Shannon General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Dirty room, dity lobby area, hard beds, overall not even worth using your points to stay here.

Room Tip: Avoid the Walmart view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review , we deeply regret the experience you had with your room and offer our sincere apology. I can understand how you would feel as if you wasted your points staying here. Please contact me directly so that we can look into getting your points back to your Marriott rewards account. You can reach me at 850.562.8722 extension 404. Again thank you for your review and I look forward in speaking with you. Cynette Shannon General Manager
Chatom, Alabama
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The night staff at our very late check in was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and bed comfy. The complimentary breakfast area was clean and the selection was good. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
TLV
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Stayed overnight at the hotel in March.

Rooms were clean but you can tell their old.

Food is like all other Fairfields. Simple but will do.

Staff was very accommodating.

All in all-- not bad for a one night stay considering the price you pay.

• Stayed March 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 17, 2012

A standard Fairfield but, well located just off I10. The young woman at check-in upgraded us without us requesting. We appreciated the service. Room was clean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We only stayed one night but the room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the shower was great! Good water pressure and lots of hot water! I would definitely stay here again! Very convenient to everything!

• Stayed March 2012
Hilliard, Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is a relatively new hotel, so it was what you would expect. The rooms are a little on the small side, but clean. The beds were clean and comfy, with plenty of extra pillows. The only problem we had was the shower curtain had a dirty hand smudge on it.
The indoor pool was clean, with plenty of extra towels. The pool room was heated, but the water was nice and cool.
The breakfast was just a step up from your usual continental breakfast, in that it had the belgian waffle maker.
The service was okay, nothing spectacular. When I asked about nearby restaurants, I was told there was a guide in the business area, but it was just a somewhat local paper with all kinds of business ads, and very few restaurant ads. We ended up calling Domino's pizza and had supper delivered.
The staff was relatively friendly, they just did not go out of their way to be so. There are also no vending machines, so if you want snacks, you must buy them from the front desk, and as you would expect, they are overpriced.
I would probably stay here again, if it was just for one night, but not for an extended stay.

Room Tip: If you plan on going swimming, ask for a room on the pool side, otherwise you have to go thru the lo...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family