“Good pizza but that's about it”
Review of The Fun Station

The Fun Station
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I've been to Fun Station many times over the years with birthday parties, field trips, and afterschool activities, but I am always counting down the time until it's over. My main concern is that it's so full and busy that it's easy to lose your child even if you're trying to stay with them. The mini-golf course is no frills and has about the same protection from the sun as does a tanning booth. There seems to be no system for checking to see if children leave with the people they came with.

3  Thank Tallywowie

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Although we've been there many times, we decided to host a kid's birthday party there. It went very well. For a good price, the staff provided a party host to manage the food and lead the entertainment. The kids had a great time with the activities (including the bumper boats) and laser tag. The package even included cards for the games, prizes for the guests, a gift for the birthday kid and coupons for a return visit. While as noisy as any other kid-amusement venue, it does offer a break from the din with the outdoor activities. We were happy with the experience we had there.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

My two friends and I (nice, well behaved bio majors coming from a long day of studying) visited Fun Station as we do every week for their $1.50 activity night. While on the Go Carts, two very large guys got on the attraction with us and decided to slam each other as hard as possible as many times as they could (despite the no-bumping rule the staff is supposed to enforce). Instead of asking them to leave, the staff paid no attention whatsoever, until one of them slammed my cart so hard that I crashed and received a bad fracture on my leg when it hit the steering wheel. If I had been any smaller, I would have been thrown from the vehicle.

The guy who hit me drove off laughing and the attendant not only took his sweet time saying goodbye to his friend to walk over and check on me, but then just sort of shrugged his shoulders when I told him I was injured and asked if someone else in my group could come escort me from the ride, took my car, and starting loading up the next round of riders before I'd even gotten off of the track! He did nothing about the guy who hit me.

I went to the front desk, but the manager didn't even have time to speak to me, and the girl running the register didn't offer an apology of any kind, just gave me back the money for the ride. At this point, I knew I was badly injured and could barely walk to the door without my fiance and my friend half-carrying me, but no medical assistance was given.

I will NEVER return to Fun Station and neither will my friends. If they care so little about their customers that they are too lazy and all too willing to ignore a serious injury caused by their own carelessness, I would suggest that anyone reading this take heed as well, lest your children or you end up in my position because they won't even enforce their own safety precautions.

11  Thank ErinLightning
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My teenaged children went to fun station with a group of friends celebrating a birthday. First they were charged a $15.00 cover charge (flag #1) which only allowed them in no games or nothing. Then the entire group was put out (some physically) and were told by manager (Josh) "You can't just hang out here you must leave and get off our property" (flag #2). Then I called on the phone to get clarification and express my dissappointment; the manager (Josh) says the same thing to me that he told the children. Furthermore he could not answer why they would charged $15.00 entry fee if nothing was included nor could he offer an explanation why the money was not refunded since they were asked to leave. Also he refused to comment on the possibility of removing minor teenage children off the property creating a risk of them getting harmed. This is not the first negative experience I have had at fun station but I promise it is my last.

11  Thank msa850
Reviewed May 3, 2011

I went to fun station a few weeks ago and all they have is electronic stuff instead of tokens, they have game cards. All that is fun there anymore is the outdoor stuff.

6  Thank Alliey5279