“Good food, slow service”
Review of The Curry Pot - CLOSED

The Curry Pot
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Indian food @ this restaurant is tasty but the service is slow. I was there with a large Group on a weeknight and we were practically the only ones in the restaurant. Nonetheless, the service was slow and people received their meals at different times. If the place had been busy, this might have been more understandable.

There are newer reviews for The Curry Pot

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went here one evening for dinner and a couple of days later for their lunch buffet. The a la carte dinner entrees were very nicely spiced and I loved the combination of ingredients. For the lunch buffet, most of the dishes were top notch--but one or two seemed not quite as fresh, perhaps because the least popular entrees sit a bit too long before being replenished. As a person who doesn't eat meat, I appreciated the wide range of vegetarian choices. The mango lassi was prepared just the way I like it.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Not the best, but, real close to the house, I visit with some frequency. Lunch buffet is a steal for under $10.00. Upstairs is a sports bar, Indian style with cricket matches and soccer.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Very enjoyable. Our meals were cooked to the spiciness we requested and were delicious. The portions were large. The waiter was very attentive, but not intrusive.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

My partner had the chicken jalafreize and I had the chicken Vindaloo. I think it was the same sauce in both. The appetizers weren't bad though, and the servers were friendly. It's a family run place so it has a warmth to it. But the server didn't know much about the dishes we ordered.