“Worth the trip!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Seabrook, TX
“Worth the trip!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

On our way from the back roads from St. Pete Beach, FL, we decided to stop here. The chips were GREAT and the salsa even better! I got the Chile Relleno (chicken), the best I have ever had! My husband got the shrimp diablo, good but spicy! My son was able to make a combo that was actually not on the menu, so the we're very accommodating. My daughter wanted something not on the children's menu, so we let her order off the regular menu as the entrees were $6.99 tonight. I definitely would come back! Service was good too!

“Fantastic Mexican at a great price!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Every times have been there they have great food. Their salsa is always tasty and fresh and the chips are too. You can't beat the lunch specials. Awesome Mexican dining experience.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Consistently good”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

The service is good and fast. The food is good and comes quickly!!

• Visited October 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
“A good time, every time”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Great food. Unbelievable beer prices. Definitely ask what they've got special cooking in the kitchen. because it will be amazing.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Fifoodie
Tampa, Florida
“Fantastico...”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wow! This place really is fantastic. The food, the service, the cleanliness were all amazing. Fresh chips and homeade salsa are a staple at mexican restaurants, and they do not dissapoint here. I'm very picky about the mexican food I like (living in Texas for 8 years or so will do that to a girl). My carnitas were tender and perfectly seasoned. I don't normally go for the corn tortillas, but our waiter sold me on the fact that they were made fresh and he was so right. If you normally get flour tortillas, do your tastebuds a favor and try the fresh corn tortillas here...they are the perfect combo of slightly sweet and slightly salty. My son had the Burrito California (as big as the plate!) and my husband the Camarones a la Diabla (spicy done right). Everyone was happy with their orders and we enjoyed the most excellent service I've ever had at a restaurant (including the really expensive ones). Our waiter was aware of what their best dishes was able to make appropriate recommendations, he was also friendly without being intrusive and extremely efficient. Myself, my friends and family will all be coming back to this fantastic restaurant.

• Visited August 2011