“Best Brunch”

Avenue Eat and Drink Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Avenue Eat & Drink features a Southern Fusion menu with influences from FL, SC, LA and GA. Our Goal is to source 70% of our product locally and achieve a product that is 50% organic and green. We have a wide variety of appetizers, salads and entrees, an extensive wine and specialty martini list. We are open Monday-Sunday for lunch and dinner. Open Saturday and Sunday for brunch.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Best Eggs Benedict I have ever had, and I've eaten a lot of Eggs Benedict. Service was great, and beautiful atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Avenue Eat and Drink Restaurant

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Avenue Eat and Drink is, in my opinion, the best restaurant in Tallahassee. As an FSU parent visiting the city, it is a great find and a must visit while in town. The service is spectacular, and the food top notch. I find myself comparing every establishment I visit to the experience I have time and time again at the Avenue!

1  Thank Patti B
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Visited last Sunday night with a recomdation from the "Aloft" hotel. Sat at the bar with Jeff, the bartender and General Manager for a great experience. The drinks were awsome and the food was over the top!

We started off with a Blantons sweet tea and a Five Alive, both were very fresh and tasty.

We began with the Hummas and Shrimp cocktail that were both very tasty and fresh. Followed up with the fried quail with a fantastic sausage and oyster cream sauce, and the lemon grouper that was the best I ever had.

Finished up with the toasted coconut pecan pie with some vanilla ice cream.

Can't wait to return. The service and over all experience was special.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

When the food is fresh and beautiful, what could be better? Av. E&D is my idea of a great restaurant, and i can't wait to go back to Tallahassee -- the staff is friendly and they really do care if you have a good time, so i recommend this place very highly!

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Damn fine food. Tuna tartare was off the chain. Friendly, easy going atmosphere. Excellent Divers scallops. Duck flatbread was awesome....