“Don't Go if More Than Half the Tables are Taken”
Review of Siam Sushi

Siam Sushi
Ranked #134 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

If it is so bad I ask for the manager, I never ask for a free meal. Than I feel completely justified in trashing a restaurant and this was a trash experience. The waiter was serving too many tables so the wait for every step was ridiculous. Two hours for two of to eat a poorly prepared and terrible served meal. The calamari was poorly cooked and as an appetizer came out with the Thai main course. No rice and, oh , they forgot the soup that was supposed to come between the appetizer and the main course.

I ordered their $15 Tsunami roll which was supposed to have shrimp tempura in it. Couldn't taste it couldn't see it. See the picture. The spicy tuna on top was a tasteless mush.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently went to siam sushi and loved it. I like the atmosphere and the extensive menu. They have sushi, Thai,and Chinese.i had the duck which is a gamble to order and it was crispy and tasty!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The appetizers were excellent and the mains were fair. That part was disappointing, Service was very good. My wife's crab was overcooked and over-sauced and my phadthai noodles lacked taste and distinction.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

On Saturday Oct. 20, 2012 I go there and sit at the sushi bar. The food was good, The sushi chef was friendly, but I waited all night for my drinks from the bar while the bartender flirted/make-out with her boyfriend. I recommend sitting at a table if you dine there. I'll dine there one more time. If it happens again i won't be back

1  Thank John W
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Just googled and found that Siam Sushi had pretty good reviews. My husband & I took my step-daughter here & had a wonderful experience. Gan was a super sweet server & catered to our needs. Portions were generous, never had that many left overs for sushi ever. Have to recommend the "trust me" , Harry Potter, & the sunset. Soup was good. Extensive menu to suit anyone.