“Bada Bean re-visit”

Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Tallahassee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My last visit to Bada Bean was for lunch/breakfast. I had to try the sausage gravy and biscuits again and my old friend wanted lunch, so after much deliberation he settled on a club on a sub-bun with accompanying steak fries. I have to admit for an old Yankee, here in Florida since 1976 I was always afraid of "beeskitsn'gravy" that is on everyone's breakfast menu here in Tallahassee. Once again I convinced myself these beauties were heaven sent. Heavy with tasty sausage and tender puffy biscuits with a thin crispy crust...amazing. Manny's club was a monster and for the first time in a long time he was too busy to talk. That is evidence of splendor because he loves to talk, but loves to eat even more. The steak fries that came with it he offered to share with me and we ended up nearly wrestling over the last few. Another beautiful experience at the Bada Bean. The service of course was the usual attentive and fast. You can't miss at Bada Bean !

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The food is decently good, but #2 in Tallahassee - no way. Too many high calorie menu choices for my taste. The atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This place is just great. Went here for lunch a couple of weeks ago, and I will definitely be going back.

My brother had the Cheese steak, and honestly forget what I had, but it was good. We also had coffee, and it was some of the freshest I've ever had.

Prices are not too bad, and the quality of food you get is very high.

Give it a try, and be merry.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow! The corn beef hash is good. But the cinnamon pancakes are just crazy good. The coffee was great. The biscuit and gravy was awesome. Our group of four left amazed! A must visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Elvis Toast is to die for, Minga what a treat! Highly recommend this breakfast stop. No Need to think about this one or not, " forget about it"