“Great Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Small friendly hidden gem with very helpful friendly staff. Many of choices of choices of coffees ,lattes,tea,ects. They have the best Elvis Toast for breakfast and if looking for sumthing a little on the lighter side they have great raspberry white chocolate scones. You can call an order ahead to pick up and go is a plus to. I come to this place quite often and am always pleased.

Visited May 2013

Victor, New York
“Yummy, excellent service...nice little place”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had a wonderful lunch with excellent service yesterday. This restaurant has generous helpings of vegetarian as well as meat based meals. A large selection of coffees and teas rounds out the meal. Oh, and don't forget: a mammoth piece of banana cake! The piece of cake was enough to feed 3-4 people. Overall, a lovely experience.

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great Breakfast at a Good Price”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

After reading TA reviews I gave Bada Bean a try and I'm glad I did. My 'healthy morning' breakfast was fresh and delicious. Even the toast was perfect. I couldn't resist trying a cinnamon roll pancake and it wad amazing. Very rich, but not overly so. I'll be back again tomorrow.

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Quaint restaurant with quick service and delicious food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Bada Bean is a favorite of ours everytime we are in town for an FSU football game weekend. The "refill it yourself" coffee station is wonderful and always has different flavors to choose from. They offer any and every kind of hot specialty coffee drink and an extensive breakfast, brunch and lunch menu.

Our favorite is the breakfast sandwich which comes out to be less than $4! It is extremely filling and can't be beat at a fast-food price for homemade food.

The Bird Shot is excellent, as well as the cinnamon roll and red velvet pancakes. They also have a variety of healthy items if you are so inclined.

• Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Breakfast!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband I went here on Easter Sunday after reading some of the reviews online. I will tell you we were not disappointed. He got the Bada Breakfast and I got the Red Velvet Pancakes, both of our meals were delicious. I loved how the coffee was self serve because you never had to wait for a refill. It is a little small but that was not a big deal. The service was friendly and prompt and the price is great. We will definitely come back to thte Bada Bean and we will bring the kiddos next time!!

• Visited March 2013