“My new sushi place”

Kiku
Ranked #111 of 859 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Tried Kiku on a Wednesday night for dinner for the first time. The place was packed. I quickly realized why. The service was excellent, there was 2 for 1 happy hour specials and buy one get one free deals on sushi. The food was amazing! Will definitely become a regular here.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special consisting of the three sushi roles. It was delectable! As always the sushi was fresh with great flavor! I have been a frequent for a couple of years now. Service is always good. It's a must when I can!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Of all the restaurants in Tallahassee that serve Far Eastern food, I consider Kiku among the best two: It has a most pleasant ambience, attentive and efficient service, and outstanding food choices, also convenient location and easy parking.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was in town for an interview with FSU and this place came highly recommended. I ordered the New York, Philly, and Fire Dragon rolls to go and they were awesome! It only took about 15 minutes to prep so being next to a grocery store I was able to get the rest of what I needed for dinner. Best sushi I've had in a whe. Get the Fire Dragon roll!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We ordered a Sushi Deluxe Dinner at 24$. It was a stunning contrast to another sushi meal we had in another city. It is clear that they have gradually reduced the size of their portions to the point that each piece of sushi was miniscule. The sushi was good, but you may s well get your take out from the grocery store