“Yummy”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I love mongolian BBQ! I like the fact that I can choose exactly the meats and veggies that I want, in the amounts I want. We went with friends and all had a great time.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Not the best I've had by any means. Food is good, and fresh. First time I've been to one where the meats werent frozen. Some of their vegatable selections looked liked thawed frozen foods section items. 2 for 1 drinks on drafts, wells, and calls. Don't expect much from the draft special (they are tiny). But for hard liquor, it's pretty much just good drink prices. Not great, but went back again tonight. Worth the trip.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The restaurant has a line-up style ingredients buffet. You select your meats, vegetables, and sauces, and hand them to the grill and stir fry people. They will cook it for you on order.

I like this formula. You make your own dish, any style you want. The cooks are great, they will do a good job preparing your plate of choice. Service is OK too. Good for a night out with friends, great when you're extra hungry.

1  Thank MazenKh
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a mongolian style grill where you choose your own ingredients and carry them to the grillmaster! The food is great, with a variety of sauces, seasonings starches,etc.You can create something different every time or stick with your favorites! I like seafood with Dragon sauce! The price is not bad and they have a reward card that lets you accumulate points for free food!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

It was my first time going and I loved it! You get to pick everything you want and season it to your liking. The drinks were great and they have some good drink specials (during the day, not sure about at night). Very friendly staff. Liked it so much I went again for lunch the next day! Wish we had one in Miami.