“I LOVE this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tan's Asian Cafe
Ranked #244 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the best place for Chinese food in Tallahassee! The food is always amazing and fresh! The service here is great. I recommend to everyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Shhh, don't tell anyone how good this place is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

A little hard to find nestled next to Esposito's, but well worth looking. I love Tan's and find it hard to tell you in case they get too busy. There are not that many tables and the atmosphere is okay, so you may prefer to pick up and take home. The food is excellent though. I encourage you to branch out and try something new. I did and was very pleased. I like to order a few dishes and share them so I can enjoy it all.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Very good place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Tried Tan's today with a friend for lunch! It was very good. Server was a very friendly knowledgeable person who was concerned with explaining what menu items were since I have never had indonesian food. I enjoyed my stir fried shrimp with white rice and cucumbers and my friend had the Javenese Fried rice with beef-also very good. I didn't really like the hot and sour soup and next time I will try the wonton. I will also try the bubble tea next time!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tallahassee
“This place is a must go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

When we were told that there were an Indonesian restaurant in Tallahassee, it was hard to believe and a good one at it, almost impossible to be truth.
We went at Tan and we were pleasantly surprised. Service is fast and friendly and the food.... absolutely amazing. A little hard to find but well worth it.
This is not a luxury restaurant.
A new favorite for sure!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Stefy211
Milton, Florida
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Best Chinese food in Tallahassee, in my opinion! The Mongolian Beef is prepared the best that I've ever had and I can't find better anywhere else. They actually "cook" the onions! Love this place! Everyone is always so friendly!

Visited June 2012