“Really Hope This Restaurant Survives”
Review of The Crepevine - CLOSED

The Crepevine
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
“Really Hope This Restaurant Survives”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were delighted to see a restaurant conveniently located to our hotel this year since last year there was absolutely nothing. We had no idea what to expect and were pleasantly surprised. Don't let the "fast food" ambiance when you walk in fool you. The food is excellent. Some of us had the crepes and others had the salads. All were very pleased with our meals. Those who split the dessert crepe were VERY pleased. The restaurant is very reasonably priced, so I would say it's a better value in the area. About the only critique I would offer would be to suggest they sell better wine. The singles were convenient, but I would gladly have paid a little more for higher quality. Definitely recommend if you're in the Florida State University area. Now I just need them to open a location in Melbourne!

Visited June 2013

tallahassee
“Fast, fresh, and friendly”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I eat here frequently and wanted to share that the food is always great and the staff is personable. If you are looking for something tasty and outside the box, the crepevine is a great choice.

• Visited May 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Do not leave Tallahassee without trying this place!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We could see this place from our hotel room. A nice looking place with a quirky name? You better believe we tried it our fist night in town (and again later!) The main thing they serve are sandwiches wrapped in a crepe and toasted. Everything on the menu has a fun name and sounds delicious. My wife had the Gooleys and I had the Woobles. See? Fun! They were both also very excellent!
We knew when we left that we would be back before leaving town. We didn't know that we would be going back for desert! We decided we would get on desert crepe to share, but they looked far too good and we ended up getting two. Needless to say by now, they were both excellent too!
Do not pass this place without stopping!

• Visited May 2013
Tallahassee
“Different”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food is fresh and delicious. If you are looking for something other than the usual sandwich this is the place for you. AND then.... there are the desserts!

• Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Yum, Yum and Yum!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The only thing I don't like about The Crepevine is that there aren't more locations! The food is delicious and the staff is always friendly. I think I could eat here every single day and never get tired of it.

Visited April 2013