All reviews full kitchen front desk kitchen area sized fridge free laundry pet fee breakfast included a great stay would definitely stay here again large room an extended stay the holiday inn business center checking out rooms are clean one night stay pantry
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Our flight on Delta was diverted to Tallahassee and Delta put us up in this hotel. We spent over an hour waiting for the single clerk to check us in to a room. So we will only get about 3 hours of sleep. More staff should have been called in to avoid this problem.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites last week and had a very good stay. Our challenge is traveling with our dog and finding reasonably priced hotels that don't look and smell like a dog kennel. SUCCESS! This property is very well taken care of, no stains on the carpeting, smells and looks clean. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets were fresh and soft. Plenty of towels and all of the amenities that a traveller hopes for in a hotel. We will stay and Candlewood properties in the future.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

I actually didn't want to stay here, but due to blind bidding on Priceline, had to or I would have lost my money. I was very surprised upon arrival. The room was well appointed and clean and I enjoyed having a full size refrigerator and stove at my disposal. The rooms are also supplied with pots, pans and utensils. At the time of my stay, rooms were serviced only once per week, however towels are always available at the front desk. The hotel is located just off the main road, but easily found. It's also near many fast food and family restaurants as well both malls and colleges and a WalMart. Also VERY close to I-10

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank djd65
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Management and the staff are by far the best of the Candlewood dynasty!!...THE Housekeeping Staff are in Uniform,, and are extremely nice. This is by far the nicest Candlewood in the USA!! . THE ROOMS ARE EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Very large room with a kitchenette. The bed was very comfy, the pillows were not too great, but I prefer very thin pillows. The doors were solid and the hotel overall was very quiet, no transient noise from the hallway. There was a large pantry downstairs to get snacks for breakfast. There is also a lending locker for other appliances and movie rental behind the counter. There is free laundry on site. The water pressure in the shower is excellent. There is also a gazebo outside to BBQ in if you choose.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business