“Good Breakfast”

Waffle House
Ranked #242 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Never a bad breakfast at Waffle House. Convient right off I 10 and the staff is friendly and efficient. The price is right and the food is fresh. If you are on the road and want a fast good meal then Waffle House is the place.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

If you want a quick stop for breakfast in your travels any Waffle House will do as long as you get there before the crowd. I didn't like the fact that the servers don't even get minimum wage...

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I think Waffle House would get better reviews if they cared more about there customers. Also accuracy. Last three times the order was messed up. And no refills.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I think Waffle House would have better ratings if their food stations were cleaned more often. Every Waffle House that I've visited, has a very nasty cooking area, however the food is not that bad. There are days that they have given me a waffle that pissed me off and others where the waffle was fluffy and very tasty. I guess it depends on who the cook is.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I trade off, eating at our favorite restaurants, so this time, it was WAFFLE HOUSE (for him). He got his eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, coffee, and I got the eggs, grits, and raisin toast. I always have to tell them to go easy on the BUTTER, when they put our food on the griddle!! Too much grease, for me.........also, when you go in the door, you are greeted with a loud chorus of GOOD MORNING!!!!, by half dozen waitresses/waiters......boy that will wake you up.
At least it was a breakfast, and seemed to be clean, and we didn't get sick, so next time, it's my turn to pick the restaurant!