“Husband's favorite, not mine”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #249 of 809 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Florida
“Husband's favorite, not mine”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I trade off, eating at our favorite restaurants, so this time, it was WAFFLE HOUSE (for him). He got his eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, coffee, and I got the eggs, grits, and raisin toast. I always have to tell them to go easy on the BUTTER, when they put our food on the griddle!! Too much grease, for me.........also, when you go in the door, you are greeted with a loud chorus of GOOD MORNING!!!!, by half dozen waitresses/waiters......boy that will wake you up.
At least it was a breakfast, and seemed to be clean, and we didn't get sick, so next time, it's my turn to pick the restaurant!

Visited December 2012

Tallahassee, Florida
“This may surprise you”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

WH is dependable. The food is served by a cheerful waitperson; it is fresh and attractively arranged on the plate in spite of the haste with which you are served. We have eaten in WH all over the Southeast and have never had a bad experience.

Visited October 2012
Beaufort South Carolin
“One of the Better Waffle Houses”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Although crowded on the Labor Day weekend, the Waffle House was across from our hotel and we had breakfast there two days in a row. Service was friendly and fast, and the food was served as ordered. Silverware was clean, which isn't always the case in Waffle Houses. And the server was happy to put our drinks in to-go cups for the road. We'd eat there again!

Visited September 2012
fl
“Convenient, quick, good food and service”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Exactly what you expect when you go there, "Welcome to Waffle House." Fast, friendly service and good food. Get the All American breakfast and tell them to hold the waffle until after the main course; it makes a great desert!

Visited March 2012
Tallahassee
“It's NOT the awful Waffle”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

It's a nice treat to go to Waffle House. My favorite is the cheesesteak omelet. My husband's boss has been there so much that he knows all the Waffle House songs. I didn't even know Waffle House HAD songs!

Visited November 2011