“Seafood Yuck!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Went with a group of friends. They liked seafood I did not. They should have something appetizing for those that are not fond of seafood or food soaked in a vat of grease!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Took my whole family in to try The Wharf Express and it was not only well priced, but DELICIOUS!! The Shrimp Poboy, loaded cheese grits, blackened Wee Platter (Shrimp, Tilapia, crab cake) and salads were amazing!! All for less than $40. We will be back!

1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We decided to eat at Wharf Express in Southwood. I never before wanted to eat a "fish taco", but, now that I had one of my girlfriends three mahi taco's that came on the plate, I instantly fell in love with that menu item. Next time, i would like to see if they can make me a fried blackened mahi poboy! I am pleased with my first experience there, going to make this spot a weekly occurance.
~Myles

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We celebrated my moms 89 birthday here. The waiters and the food were excellent. We were seated quickly and served by the friendly staff. The food was perfect, I especially liked the hush puppies, the cold slaw and the fried shrimp. We will definitely go back when we are in Tallahassee.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wharf Express is a streamlined version of the larger restaurant. Smaller and less ambience, but who cares! Food is great and price is even better:) Love the fried pickles and fresh seafood. Went there for my Mommy's 80th birthday and the fish tacos were a major hit. There are several Wharf Express restaurants in Tallahassee - this one is on North Monroe and close enough to my home to be a constant temptation:)