“Delicious Florida Seafood!”

Tallahassee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Florida Seafood!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Took my whole family in to try The Wharf Express and it was not only well priced, but DELICIOUS!! The Shrimp Poboy, loaded cheese grits, blackened Wee Platter (Shrimp, Tilapia, crab cake) and salads were amazing!! All for less than $40. We will be back!

1 Thank Michael F

Tallahassee, Florida
“New taco menu item!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We decided to eat at Wharf Express in Southwood. I never before wanted to eat a "fish taco", but, now that I had one of my girlfriends three mahi taco's that came on the plate, I instantly fell in love with that menu item. Next time, i would like to see if they can make me a fried blackened mahi poboy! I am pleased with my first experience there, going to make this spot a weekly occurance.
~Myles

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service and food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We celebrated my moms 89 birthday here. The waiters and the food were excellent. We were seated quickly and served by the friendly staff. The food was perfect, I especially liked the hush puppies, the cold slaw and the fried shrimp. We will definitely go back when we are in Tallahassee.

• Visited September 2012
Tallahassee, FL
“Great seafood for great price!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wharf Express is a streamlined version of the larger restaurant. Smaller and less ambience, but who cares! Food is great and price is even better:) Love the fried pickles and fresh seafood. Went there for my Mommy's 80th birthday and the fish tacos were a major hit. There are several Wharf Express restaurants in Tallahassee - this one is on North Monroe and close enough to my home to be a constant temptation:)

• Visited August 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Seafood in the neighborhood.”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Like the fried shrimp entree with sides. The help is always pleasant.
Convenient to home.