“Acquired taste ”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

The food here is a certain style that you either love or hate. It’s hit or miss when you order but you can find some good and healthy options. The prices are typical for a soup/salad joint and the booths tucked away in the back make a great are for business lunch meetings.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Wish there was a negative rating.

Stopped in for soup and sandwich just after 7. Ordered tomato soup and a Grown up Grilled Cheese sandwich. The soup was ok. The sandwich — two pieces of plain smushed white bread — not toasted, not grilled — just melted cheese. Guess they melted it in the microwave. Disgusting! When I suggested it wasn’t a grilled cheese, the waitress said, “ well the cheese is melted.” This isn’t the first time the food and service was lacking — but it’s the first time it was nonexistent.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I love Crispers. I love the fresh salads and especially the Butternut Squash soup. I usually always come in for lunch and tonight it was dinner. I was pleasantly surprised to be warmly greeted as soon as I entered (this has never happened during lunch ever) and I have to say the night staff and Management is soooooooooo happy, friendly & nice at night.....what's up daytime Manager???? Anyways, the food is always super fresh and excellent and my favorite place for a salad in Tallahassee. Excellent job night staff and Management greeting upon entering to exiting. Thanks for treating me like you cared!!!! I'll be back soon!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank ItsAud
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

My opinion not everyone tastebuds buds a like if u are visit our beautiful town be sure to Google and check on line to see if the restaurant got numbers behind they name and stands by what they made Of ...

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank ShenekaE2
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

There was a time people arrived at Crispers early for lunch. That was not the case on a recent Thursday.
To the point, there are a great deal of eatery choices in this area now and in my opinion Crispers has not changed to keep up with the competition and it shows in their sparsely populated dining room.
Our food? We ordered and paid for a small salad and received a large. Good for us. The Reuben sandwich was light on meat and the sauerkraut was almost tasteless. Potatoes in the potato salad were very under cooked; crunchy.
We have eaten here since the grand opening and it's sad to see such a small lunch crowd. No more long lines out the door. But we will return out of loyalty.

Date of visit: July 2016