“When your tired of eating out”
Review of Crispers

Crispers
Ranked #277 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

This place has a great light, fresh selection. Salads, soups, sandwiches and flat breads are all good. We were in Tallahassee for a week and ended up eating here three times, ordered something different every time and loved every bite! It was refreshingly light and filling at the same time!

Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

Was really good. Had the smallGreek salad which was really good. Also had a half French dip which was really good but it was really small. Good place for a light meal

Reviewed December 15, 2015

My office here in Tallahassee ordered Crispers to go and it was very refreshing and delicious! The members of our staff loved the different salads and dressing combinations and I had never really given Crispers a chance until the party and was pleasantly surprised and would definitely come here in my off time. While I can not speak on the atmosphere of the restaurant I can say the sandwiches are unique in some cases and one note and kind of boring in other cases, but it could just be because we ordered the the cliche turkey and cheese for half the order to satisfy the picky eaters of the bunch. I enjoyed the wrap sandwiches a lot and I am going to finish this off by saying they have really...really GOOD COOKIES! I ate too many to count.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

We popped in to this little eatery in Tallahassee for a late lunch. There was no line, and we were served quickly. The Thai Chicken flat bread and Turkey Cranberry sandwich were both very tasty and the biscotti gelato was also very good. Once their serving staff matures a little, this place will be a great little place for lunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

Sandwiches are great, but their soups are always luke warm
We dine there about once a month and the soups are never hot.