“Office party was awesome!”
Review of Crispers - CLOSED

Crispers
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2015

My office here in Tallahassee ordered Crispers to go and it was very refreshing and delicious! The members of our staff loved the different salads and dressing combinations and I had never really given Crispers a chance until the party and was pleasantly surprised and would definitely come here in my off time. While I can not speak on the atmosphere of the restaurant I can say the sandwiches are unique in some cases and one note and kind of boring in other cases, but it could just be because we ordered the the cliche turkey and cheese for half the order to satisfy the picky eaters of the bunch. I enjoyed the wrap sandwiches a lot and I am going to finish this off by saying they have really...really GOOD COOKIES! I ate too many to count.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

We popped in to this little eatery in Tallahassee for a late lunch. There was no line, and we were served quickly. The Thai Chicken flat bread and Turkey Cranberry sandwich were both very tasty and the biscotti gelato was also very good. Once their serving staff matures a little, this place will be a great little place for lunch.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

Sandwiches are great, but their soups are always luke warm
We dine there about once a month and the soups are never hot.

Reviewed October 3, 2015

I have been going to Crispers off and on for a few years and it has nover disappointed. In fact, it is pretty darn good.

The staff is nice and the place is clean. I like it and will continue to go back. They serve salads, soups, sandwiches, flats, and so on. Great for lunch.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Crispers offers a huge variety of fresh and healthy choices. I highly recommend the Caribbean Chicken Salad- it is the perfect mix of flavors. I plan to come back often.

Date of visit: August 2015