“Great Burgers!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
South Florida
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went late after a football game and this place was recommended by the hotel staff. There was a $10 cover to go inside to hear the band, but if you just want food, sit outside and then no cover. The place looks kind of sketchy, but it's not. Nice selection of beers too. The burgers and fries were really above par, big and juicy. I need to go back and get another one.

• Visited September 2012

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great burger!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great place for a burger. It is a definite dive but its a fun place to drink with friends

Visited May 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Best burger in Tally!”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Bird's cooks up the best burgers and grouper sandwiches around. I try to eat there once a month despite my cardiologist's wishes. If you want to eat healthy, have a banana. If you want an amazing burger, go to Bird's.

Visited April 2012
Trenton, New Jersey
“No Ambiance Awars- But The Food They Do They Do It Best”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

While the place may look like a disaster the food and service are anything but. We ate outside because it was full to capacity on the inside. I went because my nephew took me here- he goes all the time.

It was a very good choice. I'm not an oysters person - and neither is my wife Esther- so we stuck to the burgers. It was beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. In addition it was cooked exactly as I requested- medium well.

The toppings were superb. I'm not sure how I got my mouth open wide enough to take a bite but I managed somehow. I also had the onion rings- very good choice. Nice and crispy not soggy as you get so many places. I had the cole slaw as well and while I like my cole slaw on the sweet side this one was just a bit over the line but still good.

If I ever get back to Tallahassee I'll be sure to go back here for lunch or dinner.

• Visited February 2012
“Fun”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Cheap beer, good karaoke, good oysters. Gets very busy on Thursday nights.