“Perfect Stay!”

Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown
Ranked #21 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great! The pool was fantastic and the perfect temperature. The lobby was very nice. Tables to eat breakfast on i the morning for continental breakfast. Computers so i could print out my boarding pass. The staff is SO friendly and helpful! Rooms were pristine and had lots of extra amenities. highly suggest!

Room Tip: get a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the third floor!

See you soon!

www.comfortsuitestallahassee.com

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Ok, So yes, it's clean, and pretty. Walls are thin, Lazy hotel workers put everyone who booked into that hotel on one wing of the first floor. only thirty something guests for almost a 70 room hotel. I was awakened at 3:30 am by loud talking in the room next door that went on for an hour. when I complained the worker told me she never puts people close when she works. saying she knew the walls were this and I could talk to the manager that would be in at 10 am. at 10:30 she called him and he spoke to her for 2 minutes, refused to speak with me. offering 10 bucks off my bill to shut me up. I reported this to the corporate office only to have the regional manager tell me the reason I was so close to other people is because they were all booked up.. Lies on top on insults.. AVOID!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank butterflyredd
Paresh M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Tallahassee.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I would like to understand the situation in detail. Would you mind email me or call me at your earliest convenience?

My email address is comfortsuites.tal@gmail.com.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Wow. I've never experienced this before. We recently stayed for 3 nights. When I returned home, I found the "correct" charge on my card and 2 unauthorized charges. I called and spoke to a "manager", who said he could not find one of the unauthorized charges in his system (he insisted it was not from the hotel) and that the other was an error and he would credit. Instead of crediting, he charged my account AGAIN. When I called back, he said my bank had screwed up and he did not charge it again. He said he was the highest person available that could help me and my only recourse was to investigate with my Bank. I contacted the bank, all of these charges are indeed from the hotel, and I'm sure this will eventually be cleared up via the Bank's claim process. There is something seriously wrong where the highest "manager" cannot see unauthorized charges to my card and does not know the difference between how to make a credit or debit to my account. Not to mention he was rude to me about the whole process.

The hotel itself is nothing special. The room was small and run down. Chipped tile in bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KAF32082
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

We are truly sorry for all the confusion and appreciate the opportunity to work with your bank to get this all cleared up. Due to all the banking regulations and controls, we are at their mercy when it comes to releasing of the authorization. Again, I'm extremely happy that your bank was able to work everything out.

I do appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving where we need too.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

It's always a pleasure to stay here. The rooms are large & immaculate. The beds are extremely comfortable. The price is reasonable and the staff is always friendly and accommodating. It's a 5 minute drive to the Capital and 8 minutes to FSU. Shopping, restaurants and movie theaters are right around the corner.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth D

It was our pleasure to accommodate you and your family. We appreciate all the kind words and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you look away quick you will miss this place, as it is on a feeder road behind banks of mature trees. Nice exterior, fresh paint, well maintained. I was greeted warmly and quickly o my way to room with advance reservations. I was given a "studio", which is the same as a room with couch and micro fridge. The room was spacious and clean, dreaded red bedspead. The bed felt firm tome, but when my eyes eight hours later, I felt fine! There are 4 standard, lucious pillows, dense and moldable, perfect! The breakfast area was well stocked, attractively arranged, nt looking like a feeding trough. No issues arose during stay. If I had people in next rooms, I heard nothng. A great stay, when in area give this place a try.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank franklinmilford

We truly appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you again, when you are back in town!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were traveling early the next morning from TLH and over-nighted aat Comfort Suites. The staff was very friendly and even prepared to go "breakfast" bags for us the next morning. Rooms were large and clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast to go bags!

Thank you for your feedback. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stopped on the way back from South Florida based on Internet rates shown. They met that rate. Room was larger than most two queens; clean and bed was comfortable. Nice quiet area close to Capital. Access to interstate is a few miles but easy.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Furm
Paresh M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed our large suite size room.

Thank you for your feedback. We can't wait to see you again!