Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown
$134
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$124
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$93
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
$129
$114
$116
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesservice roadfront deskolive gardenroom was cleandecent breakfastnext morningcapital buildingbudget hotelflorida state universitythe breakfast areawaffle makernice sizebed and pillowssitting areafirst floorking suite
Reviewed February 2, 2008

This was our second time staying at the Comfort Suites while visiting our daughter in Tallahasee. We loved it the first time and more so the second time around. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and roomy. The bed linens were very nice and comfortable. Towels were nice and thick. The morning breakfast was your typical continental with waffles, french toast, eggs, and pasteries. Very nice though. We will definitely be back again without any hesitation. Convenient location to I-10 and about a ten minute ride to the university. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lovereviews
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Stayed one night on business; this is a nice hotel. The property was quite clean, and the staff were all very pleasant and helpful. There is a good selection of restaurants nearby as well.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2007

This hotel is great. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. Very clean and breakfast was great as well as the fitness center. Had to stay for a week while my son was at baseball camp and everyone was very helpful on things to do and how to get to different places. Everything is nearby. Highly recommend. Computers in rooms was a plus too.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2007

The hotel itself is very spacious & the rooms accomodating. The beds are comfortable, the shower pressure works great & there is a computer in the room (free of charge for guest use). The stay itself was fine. Its a very clean hotel with a great breakfast that just hits the spot.

The only issue we encounted was that involving a lost & found item. We realized 2 hours after depature that we left the item & called the hotel back immediately to advise we would be right over to pick it up as we were still in the local area. At this time we were told to stop by the front desk when we got there and our item would be returned to us. Upon arriving back at the hotel (expecting to pick up our item) we were presented with items that did not belong to us but rather from a guest who left them 2 weeks earlier. Long story short we never did get our item back -- My concern with this is that it wasn't a week nor a month that went by but 2 hours to which they could not retrive our item.

My only recommendation is that I highly advise you don't leave anything behind for you may never get it back. The hotel did credit us for the missing item but I am still trying to figure out how something left alone for only 2 hours could have gone missing.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank FlyyingPotato
Reviewed June 28, 2006

I went to college in tallahassee. My friends were coming to visit and I told them to book a room there. Well, my friends come in late, I call to let the hotel know that they are going to be late, and when my friends get there, the hotel staff tells them that they gave up their room. At first they weren't even going to find my friends another hotel room. I guess they were going to kick 4 women out on the street at midnight after they had been driving all night. After raising a little hell they finally booked them a room at the "Crapton" (Hampton) Inn, and they agreed it would be at their expense. Then we find out that the hotel did not agree to pay. We went back to the comfort suites the next day when the manager was there and he was EXTREMELY RUDE. They refused to pay for the crappy hotel my friends had to stay in, and didn't even offer as much as an "I'm sorry." This hotel is newer and pretty, but as an alumni who always travels back to Tallahassee now, I will NEVER stay here and will never recommend it. I refuse to stay at any of the hotels in this chain because of this terrible incident. Keep your money!!!!

• Stayed: June 2003